Together

Amber grabbed the remote control to the TV, it was on the arm of the couch, she pointed at the TV and it turned on. Seth watched her as she was flipping through the channels. "Stop there."

Amber placed the remote next to her. "You like this show?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's a drama show," she pointed it out.

Seth smiled. "So what."

Amber giggled. "Guys hate that kind of stuff."

"I'm not like those other guys," Seth picked up Amber and set her in his lap.

"I'm lucky to have you," she wrapped an arm around his neck.

Seth kissed her softly on her pink pale lips. "You're my number one."

She smiled and kissed him back.

As they were kissing Beth entered the living room, she saw the two kiss. It made her feel happy, she's glad that her daughter found somebody that loves her.

Amber could see her mother in the corner of her eye, she stopped kissing Seth and looked at her. "Is dinner going to be ready?"

Beth smiled. "Very soon."

"Oh boy! I can't wait to eat!" Seth got excited, he loves food.

The girls laughed. Beth took a seat in a recliner.

Suddenly the timer went off, the food is done cooking. Beth rose from the chair and entered the kitchen to turn off what was on.

Seth and Amber followed her to the kitchen.