Night with Seth

Seth parked his car in the parking lot, they uunbuckled and got out of the car. The two lovers entered the building walked up the carpet stairs to the second floor.

Seth reached in his pocket to get the key, he stook the key in the keyhole and turned it to unlock the door. It did a click noise, once it unlocked.

Seth opened the door, him and Amber stepped in the house. "I'm going to take a shower." Seth closed and locked the door.

Amber nodded and she sat on the couch. Seth walked down the hall and entered the bathroom.

She laid down on the couch.

I remember who I use to be, a cutter, living with people that hate me.

I saw my mother, she loves me, but not Seth. She wants me back to live with her, but I have a job, and I have a boyfriend.

I can't leave, I'm staying here.

She closed her eyes.

A cutter... a cutter...

She fell asleep.

Seth turned off the water in the shower, he stepped out. He grabbed a blue towel that was hanging on a hook on the wall, he dried himself, then he wrapped it around his waist and he walked out of the bathroom.

He entered his room which was right across from the bathroom. He closed the door behind him, he walked over to his dresser and he pulled out pajamas, he put those on and left his room, he suddenly heard Amber crying.

He rushed into the living room to see what's wrong. "Amber, are you okay?"

"My life..."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm looking back at my life, it wasn't good, I was bad," she said sobbing.

"There's no need to cry over that."

"What if it rewinds in time and I go back to where I was," Amber said.

"It can't happen, and why are you thinking about the past?"

"It came it my head, " she said.

"Well it's time to get some sleep," he kissed her cheek.

Amber laid down on the couch. "I can't get over about my mother not trusting you."

"You don't have to sleep on the couch, you can share my bed with me," Seth said as he changed the subject.

Amber blushed. "Only married people do."

"Amber, we're not doing what married people do, and I'd never do it, it's fine," Seth said.

"Okay, first I have to change," Amber said. She isn't to sure about sharing the bed with Seth.

Seth walked out of the living room and headed to his room.

Amber got into her bag to get out pajamas. Her heart was beating in her chest. She shouldn't be scared, she knows Seth won't do anything to hurt her. She quickly changed and walked in his room.

She saw Seth in bed, he had the blanket on him and his eyes were closed.

Amber took a deep breath to help her calm down, she climbed into bed with Seth, she got under the covers and laid down. She thought it was weird that they are sharing the same blanket.

She closed her eyes, she's not going to sleep good tonight. She wondered why Seth suggested to share the bed with him. She opened her eyes to look at Seth then she closed them again. 'Hopefully he doesn't do anything to scare me.' She thought to herself.