Chapter 5- Master Chef Papyrus!

(-sitting in the corner with a can of whip cream in hand-. . . .
Blueberry: Arthur~Chan! Stop eating that whip cream!! It's not good for you!
Charry: Come on Secret...what will it take to get you out of that corner?
-looks at him- let me call you Charry.....
Charry:...?!?! What!? Why!?
. . . . . . . .
Charry:....-sighs- ....is that the only thing that will get you out of that corner?
Yep~!
Charry: -sighs- ....ffffiiiine...you can call me Charry...
Yay~!! -hugs him- OH RIGHT!! THE STORY!!
Charry: WAIT!! THAT THING WAS ON THE WHOLE TIME?!?!?!
-nervous laugh- yyyeeeaaahhh~ Reader~Chan saw everything
-giggles- now they know how much you care about me~~
Charry: -blushes red- WHAT?!?! I-I don'-(-static sounds-))

The walk to the house was quiet, every monster you passed stared at you and your sister.

Right now you're sitting on the couch with your sister on your lap. Papyrus is in the kitchen making his awesome spaghetti. Sans went up to his room. You sigh, starring at the tv with boredom written all over your face. "Are you ok sister...?" Your sister asked, looking up at you. "Yeah I'm fine...just bored..." You say. Your sister climbs off your lap and walks to the kitchen.

Your sisters POV~

I climb off my sisters lap and walk to the kitchen, seeing Papyrus cooking. "...Papy..." I say. Papyrus doesn't seem to have heard me. "Papyrus...?" I say again, this time a little louder. Papyrus turns and looks around. "HUH...?" "Down here..."I say. Papyrus looks down. "OH! ITS YOU! UMM....W-WHAT WAS YOUR NAME AGAIN...??" Papyrus asked. "It's (LS/N)..." I say, with a small smile. "WHAT A NICE NAME.....WELL IM THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS! NYEH HEH HEH!" He says doing a proud pose. I giggle slightly."WHAT? WHAT'S SO FUNNY???" Papyrus says looking down at me, I giggle again. "Nothing~!" I say running out of the kitchen.