Chapter 16

(Y/N) stares at the swirling colors on the wall, watching as it seems shift the space around it and open. She slowly scoots closer to Charry as two figures appear in the opening, one stepping out of the portal with a wide grin as the other one stays back.

"What are you doing here Ink?" Charry asked gruffly as he squints at the other figure whose still standing in the portal opening, "And why's the glitch with ya?"
"wH-! h-Hę-Ÿ!¡"
"What? It's true."
"S-sØ-o?!¿"
Ink laughs and smiles widely, "We came to introduce ourselves!" Ink says happily,"Wh-At dØ yoU mĘ-ań We?" Error butted in, "I came to introduce us!" Ink corrects and grabs Error by his hoodie sleeve, pulling him out of the portal. Error makes a glitched screech from being touched and his body starts glitching more violently. "Oh hush ya big baby." Ink huffs, "Yøu KnØw i-I do-N't liKe be-inG toUçhEd!!¡!" Error hissed, "I grabbed your hoodie! I didn't touch you!" Ink huffs back.

The two start bickering back and forth with each other, (Y/N) watching them from the couch with an amused smile on her face. Cherry sighs, "Yo! Still here!" he yells over their bickering to get their attention, causing them to pause for a second. Ink smiles widely, "Right! I'm sorry!" He laughs and turns to (Y/N), "Heya! I'm Ink! Nice to meet you!" He introduced himself happily before pointing at Error, "and this big ball of grump is Error!" (Y/N) laughs and smiles at the two, "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you too."