Chapter 3- the Raffle Winner

N/A- Just a little thank you to all of you who read this. It really makes my day. :-))))) .___________. LOL Anyway...

Eros has updated his status: Check your email!!!! I've sent the winner his/her winning message!! And do NOT tell anyone is it is you!! It will ruin the whole thing!!

Comments:

Leo Valdez: If you do and you already decided, then can you tell people if you are not shooting them?

Eros: Of course, so they can laugh with you :-)

Leo Valdez: thx

Leo's POV

I went onto my email and I saw an email from Eros. Excitedly I opened it up. It read:

Dear Leo,

I've have drawn your name!! Email me who you would like to shoot and when!!

Thx, Eros

This is awesome!! I really want to create some mischief, but not with my friends (they have enough Leo already), with the Gods and Goddesses. Yeah I know it's risky, but I think it will be worth it. So, what is the best rivalry. Oh!! I know!! Athena and Poseidon! But who to shoot. Probably... Well I don't know. I'll think about it. Next, I want to shoot Hera with a love arrow. And have her fall in love with... Poseidon. I'll make a bunch of ladies fall for Poseidon!! Yes!! Athena, Hera and maybe Aphrodite? Yeah, unless Eros says no, I mean that is his mom. Whatever. I sent him an email right away.

Dear Eros,

Hey, I know it's fast, but I already came up with my idea:

Shoot Hera, Athena and Aphrodite (sorry, I know she's your mom) and make them fall in love with Poseidon. There is a reverse to this right? If there isn't, I'm going to change it okay?

Thx again, Leo the Great

I got an email back almost right away:

Dear Leo,

Hey! It's okay, I can shoot my mom no problem and yea, there is a reverse. (N/A- I just wanted to add the reverse in here because I don't want them to be in love for the WHOLE thing. That would just be weird. :-P) My mom made a potion in case I wanted to change any of them back. When do you want me to shoot?

Eros

Dear Eros,

ASAP

Thx, Leo

Dear Leo,

On it, you may tell your friends now.

Eros

Leo was so excited. He ran to find Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason and Nico. Sadly the others were at Camp Jupiter. They went to Bunker 9, confused at what Leo was so excited about. Leo ran to find Buford who was in the corner. He got out his communication device. He had made it a little while ago, it was like a Iris message, except the other person couldn't see you or hear you. He had made it just for this purpose.

"Leo! What are we doing here?" Annabeth exclaimed from her spot on the floor.

Quickly, I explained about the raffle and who I was going to shoot. "Leo, that's risky," Percy started. I sighed. He was the only one I actually thought would be with me on this- "but totally hilarious!!" he added. His friends were also nodding their heads laughing. I grinned, plugging in the last wire.

All of a sudden Poseidon showed up on the screen standing with Zeus, Hera and Athena. I started to laugh and everyone glared at me. "Sorry" I mumbled and looked back at the screen. Currently Zeus and Poseidon were arguing and Hera was on Zeus' side. Suddenly, I saw a flash of gold, flying through the air.

N/A- Sorry!! You guys probably hate me right now!! :-P Don't worry I'll update soon!!

Vote, Comment and Be Awesome!