Chapter 17- A Stupid Little Role Play Game

Annabeth Chase has updated her status- So, how are we going to do this?

Comments:

Hazel Levesque: IDK, just role with it.

Hazel Levesque: Get it? Role??

Leo Valdez: I think we got it Hazel. I just don't think anyone found it funny.

Leo Valdez: I'm not trying to offend you or anything! Sorry Lord Pluto sir!

Percy Jackson: Alright. Let's just get this over with.

Annabeth Chase: Write your character descriptions!

Annabeth Chase: Name: Name- Cammy Delicka , Gender: Female, Parentage: Dad- Scott Mom- Athena, Demigod/Mortal: Demigod, Role Play Actions: Crack a joke or too, be a little shy, make sarcastic comments

Percy Jackson: Wow... I had to do all of that stuff? Jeez. What if I want to be a girl?

Piper McLean: You can be a girl. If you really want to...

Leo Valdez: Percillya Jackson savior of Olympus. And lover of purple dresses!!

Percy Jackson: I just want to use one of Annabeth's draft characters. Jeez.

Percy Jackson: Fine, I'll choose my own: Raine, Daughter of Athena, blonde hair, gray eyes. Everyone happy now?

Piper McLean: It's still a girl...

Percy Jackson: Shut up

Piper McLean: And why does it sound so much like a certain daughter of Athena you seem to be dating?

Percy Jackson: Shut up!

Percy Jackson: And we don't seem to be dating. We are dating.

Hazel Levesque: Name: Katie; Parentage: Athena; Mortal/Demigod: Demigod; Gender: Female; Role Play Actions: Tease everyone, use hashtags, be annoying

Hazel Levesque: I got a request from someone to do this! People at Camp Jupiter are so nice.

Frank Zhang: Ya, apparently all the Camp Jupiter campers find our conversations hilarious. This random little girl ran up to me and asked if I could do her character. She just sounded so innocent and had these big eyes.. GUYS I FELT LIKE I HAD NO CHOICE!!! So I promised I would use her character...

Leo Valdez: Oh man, tell me she did! Tell me she totally made you a princess!!

Frank Zhang: It's a demigod child. You really think she'd make a princess?

Leo Valdez: Then what did she make you?

Frank Zhang: "I want her to be a daughter of Athena but she's a hunter of Artemis, her weapon is a bow and arrow. She has blue eyes and blond hair. " ~Little Girl

Hazel Levesque: Don't be rude, her name is Grecia!!

Frank Zhang: It was a perfect replica of herself, minus the hunter of Artemis.

Leo Valdez: Frank, Athena is Greek.

Frank Zhang: I know! I'm not an idiot Leo. She was from your camp. She was just visiting.

Leo Valdez: I think you made her up Franky!

Fank Zhang: How would Hazel know her name, Grecia, if I had made her up?

Annabeth Chase: Hurry up guys!!

Frank Zhang: Talk to Leo over here.

Leo Valdez: You know what! I'll take suggestions too! Come to my cabin if you want to make a suggestion!!!!!!111111