Chapter 22: Has The Ship Set Sail? and High School

Jason Grace has updated their status- HI GUYS!! HIHIHI!!!! I LUVVVVVVV YOU ANNABETH!!!! <3<3<3

Comments:

Annabeth Chase: Jason! Our relationship is a secret!!!!

Jason Grace: OOOOOOOPS!! i luuvvvv youuuuu bbbbbabbbabbbe

Piper McLean: WHAT THE HADDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ihgbut3oij5[fvh

Leo Valdez: *Leo

Piper McLean: THIS IS NOT THE TIME LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Percy Jackson: Annabeth and Jason? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Nice one guys.

Percy Jackson: (Piper!! You gotta play cool before they realize about our... thing)

Nico di Angelo: Wah?

Will Solace: Double Wah?

Hazel Levesque: I AM SO IN LOVE WITH LEO VALDEZ I CAN'T EVEN SPEAKKKKKK!!!!!

Calypso: FFFFRRRRRAAAAAANNNNKKKKKKYYYYYYYYPPPPPPOOOOOOO

Nico di Angelo: Triple Wah?

Will Solace: Quadruple Wah?

Frank Zhang: I WUV UUUUUU CCCALLLIE

Leo Valdez: LUUUUUUUV YAAAAAAAAA HaAAAAAaAaAaAAAzyyyyyyy

Nico di Angelo: What the freaking Hades is going on Will?

Will Solace: WWWTTTTHHHHHHHHAAAADDDEEEESSS!!!! I LOVE YOU NEEEEEEKS!!!!!

Nico di Angelo: WHAT?!

Will Solace: Haha, just messing with you.

Nico di Angelo: Okay, good? Anyway, what is going on? Haker?

Will Solace: Leo has been updating the shield for mortals so it must be a demigod.

Piper McLean/Percy Jackson: WE MADE A COUPLES ACCOUNT!! THIS IS IN NO WAY HACKED!!! WE LOVE EACH OTHER WAY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Will Solace: Meet me outside my cabin. Let's go find the 7 +1

Frank Zhang: MY BAE IS THE PLUS ONE!!!!! (A/N- Just a heads up, I despise the word bae...)

Nico di Angelo: Alright.

---

Piper McLean has opened a group message with Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Leo Valdez, Calypso, and Percy Jackson.

Piper McLean: OMG!!! We got them!! HAHAHAHAHHAA

Percy Jackson: That was hilarious.

Calypso: I still do not understand the point of me typing:
"FFFFRRRRRAAAAAANNNNKKKKKKYYYYYYYYPPPPPPOOOOOOO"

Leo Valdez: HAHAHAHA, no. I do not either. >:(

Frank Zhang: NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FELT!!!!

Calypso: Felt about what?

Leo Valdez: Haha, nothing sunshine...

Calypso: Uh huh

 Annabeth Chase: Why did we do this in the first place?

Piper McLean: SO THEY WILL SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER AND BECOME A COUPLE AND FULFILL MY SHIP CALLED SOLANGELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!

Jason Grace: Sometimes my girlfriend scares me.

Piper McLean: Sorry, sometimes the Aphrodite in me just has to break free. Thankfully I can control it, most of the time anyway...

Percy Jackson: So what do we do now?

Frank Zhang: We wait.

---

ApolloVids has updated his status- Off to school!! Wish me luck!

Comments:

Grace Undomiter: OMG I WISH YOU WENT TO MY SCHOOL!!!

Yoshef Blacksmith: We'd be bros man

Okay, who actually gives a crap about these comments? I'll just write Apollo's POV in High School? Deal? Deal. (I only don't like writing the last names. I suck at those...)

---

Nico di Angelo has updated his status- I found you out guys. You freakos.

Comments: 

Will Solace: You meanie. Be nice.

Piper McLean: SO HAVE WE SET SAIL?

Nico di Angelo: What?

Will Solace: I'm confused.

Piper McLean: You're dead to me

---

Apollo's POV

So, here I am. A god. A FREAKING GOD ATTENDING HIGH SCHOOL!!!

Okay, get this under control. At least your famous. At least you don't have to build a freaking wall. Thank you twentieth century!

"So, would you like your schedule?"

Oh goodness, a lowly mortal pretending she's higher than me. I respond with a; 'YOU THINK YOU CAN ANGER THE GREAT APOLLOOOO!? NOOOOO WWWWWAAAYYY JOSE!!!!!!!!'

Okay, not really. I just said, "Sure." Don't want to blow my cover.

She gave it to me with a look of curiousness siting upon her face. I walked away before I would get too annoyed with her mortalness.

I strode out into the hallway, looking around at the mortals. Some of them looked like the ones who I used to flirt with when I was a god. I am a god. I'll be one soon. Again.

"OMG APOLLOVIDS!!" A random girl screamed as I walked down the hallway. I smirked. I was still a higher form of these people.

Gods, I need to stop thinking like this is if I was going to fit in and get out soon.

So, I looked at my schedule and I saw my first class- Gym. I'd heard of Gym before, but never actually participated. It sounded very fun, so I was eager to give it a try. 

---

First thing I found out about being a mortal- GYM ROCKS! Other than the having to change your clothes burden, gym class is amazing. If all high school is like that, I'll be just fine!!

We played dodge ball and I dominated!! Go me!! I'm amazing!!

Now it's off to Band class where I play the saxophone. This'll be easy.

---

I AM AMAZING!!! THIS TOTALLY BEATS THE LAST TIME MY FATHER STRIPPED ME OF MY POWERS!!!! THE GREAT MIGHT OF APOLLO CAN NEVER BE STOPPED!!!!

The Band teacher thinks I'm a prodigy. I find that hilarious. I am the father of all musical prodigies. Boom.

Next I'm going to Social Studies. As I'm walking to the class (taught by Mr. Wilson), a fan came up to me.

"Hi ApolloVids. What's your real name?" The girl blushed and giggled as she played with a strand of her hair.

"Apollo." I said smirking. I continued by taking her hand and kissing the top of it. "And I'm very pleased to meet you."

The girl blushed even harder- if that was possible- and sped away to find her friends.

Feeling very accomplished, I entered the classroom, excited for the class.

School wasn't as bad as I thought!!

------

Alright, just so you know: I'm not that bad of a writer. I just wanted to write what I thought Apollo would think, so ya.

Hey guys!! I'm having a competition thing.

Okay, all you have to do is comment the name you want Apollo to have while he's a mortal. It'll show up next chapter. You'll get a dedication as well. (The name must be a male gender name.)

Hope you like the chapter!!

Vote and Comment!!!!