Chapter 15- Rude, Relationships and Repairs

A/N- Changed the first two chapters. What does the fox say is so annoying now, I can't handle it. Ugh... Probably because my brother plays it over and over. Stop it you little butt!

Anyway, hope you like the chapter!

---

Hazel Levesque has updated her status- #CampJupiter #Facebook #LOL #Hashtags #SometimesILove2Dance

Comments:

Frank Zhang: Hazel, you need to stop.

Hazel Levesque: #RequestingFailed

Frank Zhang: Maybe this will make sense to you: #HazelYouNeedToStop #HashtagsAren’tPractical

Hazel Levesque: Sure…

Frank Zhang: It worked?

Hazel Levesque: #TrickedYa #LOL

Frank Zhang: …

Hazel Levesque: #:)

-

Percy Jackson has updated his status- Dear Athena: Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit. Got in my car and raced like a jet all the way to you. Knocked on your door with heart in my hand to ask you a question. 'Cause I know that you're an old-fashioned man, yeah.

Comments:

Annabeth Chase: You’re going about this the wrong way. She blessed our relationship, don’t ask for more, please.

Percy Jackson: (I have it all planed out.)

Athena: Excuse me? I am absolutely not a mortal, let alone a man. Half-blood, you’re getting yourself into a lot of trouble. I can see your comment too. (:-P)

Hades: *:-A

Percy Jackson: Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know.

Athena: As my daughter said, I blessed your relationship. Don’t ask for more.

Percy Jackson: You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die. Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'No'

Athena: I never said that, but yes that is the answer. Maybe if you can prove your worth. And I don’t die!

Poseidon: He freaking went through Tartarus…

Percy Jackson: (Thanks dad)

Percy Jackson: Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway.

Athena: I am not a lowly mortal!!!

Percy Jackson: Marry that girl. Marry her anyway. Marry that girl. Yeah, no matter what you say. Marry that girl and we'll be a family. Why you gotta be so rude. I hate to do this, you leave no choice. Can't live without her. Love me or hate me we will be boys. Standing at that altar or we will run away. To another galaxy, you know. You know she's in love with me. She will go anywhere I go.

Annabeth Chase: Percy…

Athena: How dare you defy me, half-blood. Plus, you’re grammatically incorrect.

Percy Jackson: Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know. You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die. Tough luck, my friend, 'cause the answer's still 'No'.

Athena: Now you’re just repeating yourself.

Percy Jackson: Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway. Marry that girl. Marry her anyway. Marry that girl. Yeah, no matter what you say. Marry that girl and we'll be a family. Why you gotta be so rude, rude.