The End is Finally Here

I cannot believe this story is over. Then again, I do believe it because I ended it. But I won't ruin the heartfelt goodbye with logic. :)

I'm going to miss all your comments and votes and how they lit up my day. You guys have absolutely been the best fans in the world and without you this story would've ended so much sooner. Nothing makes me happier than sharing my work and I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it.

Basically, my whole writing started with this story.

I was 12 or 13 when I started writing this story. Yes, I know, young. I am young. And inexperienced, but I saw all these other people doing it so I was like, what could go wrong?

I never thought this story was going to get more than even 2 views, but look at it now! It may not be the most popular book out there, but I'm pretty darn proud of it.

It also helped me through those transitioning times and when I didn't know what to do with myself. I would forget all my unruly thoughts and just write stupid, random stuff that came to my head. Notebooks were filled to the brim with all sorts of ideas and I bet there are still more that I haven't put in here. Nevertheless, this story was basically my rock.

Percy Jackson got big when I was in elementary school. The advanced kids (one of my best friends at the time) were all like; "Check out this book." Me, I was honestly kind of intimidated by the length. Now I'm one of the most avid readers in my school.

Then I read it. And it was awesome.

But now I'm done.

I'm gonna miss you guys so much. :)

And I'm going to be writing more stuff; maybe an occasional Percy Jackson one-shot or something. I'm into Marvel right now and if you wanna read a book about that, I'll be updating the first chapter of that soon. I write Johnlock and Stucky and any other ships you guys might want me to write. I'll probably have a suggestions one-shot book where you can comment any ship/idea you want and I'll write it.

Thanks again so much. You guys are the best.

Goodbye.

For now.