Chapter 9

Remington's POV.

One month later

St. Petersburg, Florida.

It's been a month since the tour started, and so far everything is going great.

Two days ago we found out that the tour will be going on for another extra month. So I thought that was amazing.

I've been hanging out with the Motionless guys a lot, going to their sound check, watching their set. They're great.

Ryan and I have been hanging out a lot too.

As friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

He's a really nice and sweet guy. We've been texting a lot as well.

Today we were in Florida, and Ryan and I were sitting by the water. I was drawing a sketch of him while he was sitting there looking at me or on his phone.

A couple minutes later I heard a snap of a picture.

I looked up and furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I took a selfie."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Shut up!"

"I did!"

"Alright lemme see." I said chuckling.

"Sorry, it's private."

"Ryan!" I yelled laughing.

He laughed a long with me. "Shut up, lemme see the drawing."

"Sorry is private." I said mocking him and laughing.

His eyes widened and his mouth opened,while I kept laughing.

"Remington!" He yelled.

I laughed as I stood up and held the sketch close to me. He quickly stood up while I ran from him, he ran after me.

I laughed as I ran, and after a couple minutes he grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up and spun me around.

I laughed as I heard him chuckle every now and then. He set me down but didn't remove his hands from my waist.

He grabbed the sketchbook from my hands, while his body was still pressed up against mine.

I didn't move away from him.

I should, but I can't.

I don't want too.

He looked down at the notebook and he gasped.

"Fucking hell, Rem."

I smiled and looked at him. "This is amazing." He said smiling.

"It's not my best."

"Rem, what do you mean it's not your best? This is fucking sick."

I smiled and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. We looked at each other for a couple seconds until he came closer to me.

Our lips were about to touch. It was going to happen.

"Barker!"

A voice yelled.

I quickly turned around and saw Mark and Matt. I let myself go of Ryan's grip, his eyes were widened.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself. "Here, keep it. I'll see you at sound check." I said as I kissed his cheek.

Fuck. Why did I do that?

His face got red. "R-Remi, what if you get in trouble, you-."

"Shh, Matt and Mark are cool. I'll be fine." I said smiling as I turned around and walked away from him.