London

As the five of us travelled in a helicopter towards the London eye. I clung to Bens rocky arm fearing to look out of the open door. Johnny stared at me, amused. I stuck my tongue out at him."This could be you, but NO you had to touch the sparkly being" I shouted over the rotating blades with a laugh. Johnny shook his head with a smirk. "When he surfaces we've got to move the fight away from the crowd" Reed ordered as he looked into the Thames. "His too fast to be contained, when I see silver, I'm hitting him" Johnny interrupted causing me to smirk, nice to know his back to his pushy self. "You can't do that, you've got to stick to the plan and work as a team" Reed reasoned. "Oh we're a team now, news to me" Johnny replied looking pissed yet again. "What are you talking about" Reed questioned. "You know what his talking about" I answered causing Sue to look to Reed."Look we were going to tell you guys" Reed began. "When were you gonna tell us? when you moved our stuff out of the Baxter Building" Johnny argued "Johnny this really isn't a good time" Sue interrupted. "They've got a point Reed you should off told us" Ben added " Alright, alright we'll talk about this later" Reed shouted, finishing the convocation. "What the hell is wrong with you people!" The General asked from his back seat, Reed sighed and looked away.

As a visible hole became clear in the river a large crowd gathered by the railings. A huge crash caused cracks through London's riverside and the great London Eye began to fall apart. As the helicopter landed the team and I rushed to the surfers obvious location. The London Eye was falling. Sue wrapped her force fields around the ginormous Ferris wheel, Ben held the structure from the bottom and Reed tied the wheel back to its original place with his own body. "Alexa use the bloody water!!" Reed struggled to say, I nodded before leaping onto the Thames. Gaining my footing on the slight waves, I threw my hands up and made columns with the liquid. I pushed them towards the London Eye and watched as the Wheel began to stay firmly in one place. But suddenly the crater in the River increased and collapsed and began to pull me towards it. "Shit" I breathed as I carefully walked closer to the rivers banks. The surfer sped past me and looked back at his creation before leaving. It was then that I saw Johnny ignite himself. As he flew up a wire from the Eye hit him and caused him to smash into Reed."No Johnny!!" Reed screamed but it was too late. Reed became the human torch and Johnny was no where to be seen. As Ben struggled to keep the wheel on his shoulders Sue began to walk off the edge of the promenade. Noticing the near fatal accident I used one hand to keep the columns up and the other to create a bridge for Sue to step back on with her powers. She nodded her thanks before shouting to the guy's. "What are you doing?!"

The weight of the water and London Eye was taking up a lot of my energy, and the fact I was worrying about Johnny wasn't helping the situation. "Ben !!! Lift it higher" a flaming Reed screamed. "I'll try" Ben groaned. "Push it forward Alexa!!" Reed commanded, I nodded before removing the columns and raising a huge wall of water to push the wheel forward as Reed melted the wheel to its stand with Johnny's power. Sue released her force field and met Ben back on land. I allowed the water to fall back into the river a took in a huge breathe of air. I was so dehydrated, it was nice to be in my element, but it was only then that I realized that the only water in the river was the liquid I had just returned. I sunk to my knee's onto the river bed as I looked around at the destruction the Surfer had made. As I stumbled back onto the sidewalk I ran to Johnny as Reed swapped his powers back. "Johnny!" I panted as I looked into his eyes. "Are you okay?" I murmured, but before he could answer I collapsed with exhaustion. Johnny leant down to hold me but Reed was at my side first."Stay back! before you get somebody killed" Reed shouted at him, "Johnny I.. " but before I could speak to him he left with tears escaping from his eyes.