Hemi

"And the board is what's drawing it here" Sue replied explaining what the surfer had told her. This thing called Galactus destroys planets to survive and to live the surfer had to serve it  "How do you fight something that eats planets?" Johnny asked as we all looked to Reed "We have to get the board and lead it away from here, before its too late." Reed answered. "Well, do you think the general will go for that?" Ben asked. "He'll have no choice" I replied. Ben opened the door "Hey, you. Come here." He commanded the guard "Let me ask you something." before the man new it Ben had knocked him out and the five of us were running to where the board was being kept. As we sped around a corner an explosion was heard and a huge rock came flying towards us. Without thinking Johnny grabbed me to his chest to protect me. Our powers changed immediately but we stood still, embracing each other for the first time in a while. It was only when flames began to wisp around my head that I looked up and kissed him gently on the lips, reversing our powers once more, we smiled sadly toward one another before looking to the others and realising Ben had squashed Reed against a wall due to the impact. When the five of us were back together we slowed as we reached the Boards room, It was no where to be seen.

"Reed" Sue alerted as we all turned to see the Generals remains."Victor" I breathed turning to Johnny. "We've gotta get back" Richards instructed."We need to get the surfer. He's the only one that understands the boards power" Sue debated. "Even if we break him out of this place, how are we gonna catch up the Victor?" Ben questioned."Leave that too me" Reed said with a smirk. We all rushed to the Surfer where Ben knocked down a wall, a couple of soldiers shouted at us,  so Sue wrapped one guy up in a force bubble whilst I threw a jet stream at the other, throwing him into a wall and leaving him in a heap on the floor. Ben smashed the glass box the surfer was in and broke his restraints. "Pal, this is the luckiest day of your life." He grunted, as the now six of us ran towards the exit we were interrupted by the one and only Blonde Bimbo, but this time gun in hand."What the hell is going on? Where is General Hager?" She asked staring at me and Johnny. "His dead" Reed answered causing her to lower her gun."And if we don't get him out of here, we'll all be." I finished walking towards her. "Hey," I came to a stop only to have her point her gun at me "The world is literally at stake here. You have to trust us." I Stated as Johnny came to my side."Please" He begged. She allowed us passed and moments later we were clambering to the snow covered roof.

"It should be here by now" Reed shouted over the wind. "What should be here?" Ben asked as we stumbled out of the door on the top of the army base. As we emerged we all watched in amazement as a flying car type thing landed besides us. "Holy crap" Ben and I jinxed. "Reed. This is by far the coolest thing you have ever done." Johnny shouted over its engines. Johnny was laughing with excitement and I couldn't help but smirk. "Hemi?" I asked "Of course" Reed answered. "Okay, Ben, You get inside, Johnny you fly behind us" Reed commanded. "Dude you gotta let me fly this thing!" Johnny asked making me nod enthusiastically "I'm the best pilot. I should drive" Ben argued "Guy's!" Sue interrupted. "You're lucky if this thing can carry you" Johnny inputted causing me to giggle. "I can fly circles around you" Ben replied anger in his voice. "Guys !" I screamed. Everyone went silent. "Shut up and move it!" Reed ordered. "I'm driving" he finished causing me to shrug as I waved bye to Johnny and took my seat with Sue and the Surfer either side of me.

As we took off the familiar sound of Johnny shouting 'flame on!' filled the air as his firey form flew past us.