Reflex

A day later we were all standing in a Japanese garden, awaiting Sue to be walked down the isle by Johnny. Ben and Alicia where beside me and Reed was up front awaiting his bride. As the priest began we all smiled, that was until Richards PDA began beeping. I looked to Johnny with a smirk."What is it?" Sue asked. "Venice is sinking into the Adriatic." Reed replied causing me to raise an eyebrow and Johnny shrug his shoulders. "Oh, boy. That's a biggie." Ben stated.

"Can we just skip to the end?" Sue asked the priest."Yeah, Uh.. The love these two share..." The priest began. "No, the very end" Reed asked again."Yeah great, uh, do you have the rings?" The vicar asked. Ben passed them forward and Sue and Reed placed them on one another's finger and waited for the priest again. "Yeah, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." As the newly weds shared a kiss I looked to Johnny who was smiling from ear to ear."Okay, we should get out of here" Sue began, "Yeah" Reed replied as they ran back down the isle with me, Johnny and Ben not far behind. As we waited in Hemi Sue announced she had to throw the bouquet. as it was thrown into the air a sudden burst of flames and gush of water flew into the sky and the bouquet was now a soggy charred mess on the floor. Everyone looked to me and Johnny. "Sorry reflex" Johnny stated kissing my cheek. "Can't be dealing with anymore marriages I'm afraid" I said with a giggle before we belted in and Reed flew off into the sky line only leaving a 5 left in the smoke behind us.

Everything was going to be okay.