Victor

"What the hell was that!!" The General screeched as we all took a seat in the briefing room. "We'll make adjustments, next time we'll be ready" Reed answered looking to Johnny in annoyance. I saw Johnny look down and went forward to comfort him, but only when he pulled away and shook his head I remembered that I couldn't."Next time? there is no next time, you can't handle this alone, that's why I'm bringing in some help" The General stated causing me to sigh. "General if you bring soldiers and weaponry, innocent people are in danger" Reed explained. "No more than you already have" A chilling voice stated. causing Johnny to jump off the table he had been sitting on and stand protectively in front of me.

I knew that voice anywhere "Victor... " Reed breathed as the team stood in shock. The laugh we all dreaded echoed around the room as he spoke again "What? Are you afraid of ghosts?" he taunted but as he finished Ben stomped towards him and slammed him into the wall behind. Guns were aimed and Johnny and I in sync had our powers on hand. "If you're a ghost you won't mind if I break your little neck" Ben said through gritted teeth as he wrapped his rock covered hand over Victors throat.

"Let him go" The General commanded. "Don't you know who that is ?!" Johnny shouted putting out his flames and pointing to Victor. "He is Victor Von'Doom, and he's here under my orders" The General stated causing me to drop my water in shock. As Ben continued to choke Doom, Reed and The General had a stare off whilst The Thing waited impatiently not knowing what to do with the slimy bastard in front of him."Ben let him go" Reed instructed with much hesitation. Ben pulled away and we all watched Doom fall to his knee's catching his breathe.

"How is this possible?" Reed asked as Doom coughed in front of us. I was eagerly waiting an answer because the last time we had seen Victor he was enclosed in his own metal shell."How are you still alive?" I asked standing as close to Johnny as I could."No thanks to you five, that's for certain" He answered looking at me directly, sending shivers down my spine. "Von'Doom has made contact with the Alien, he has valuable information." The General stated as Reed looked at Doom sternly. "Information that might just help save the planet" Doom said as he walked towards us. "Now lets be clear about this, shall we. I hate you, all of you" He continued his glare lingering on Sue and I."But the worlds at stake so we need to work together to survive." Doom finished looking at Richards. "General we know first hand, you trust Victor and your gonna regret it" Reed argued. "So far I've only regretted trusting you" The general answered. "Reed don't agree to this" Ben said anger evident in his tone. Victor rose his eyebrow and awaited Reed's answer. "Lets see what his got" Reed put forward causing me to sigh.
We made our way to the computing Room and began to watch the tape Victor had. The video showed victor dressed in a cape. He was talking to the surfer. The surfer finally spoke "All that you know is at an end" and with that Victor had his arse handed to him. "Well?" Victor asked."I liked the part where he knocks you on your arse." Ben answered causing me to smirk at Johnny who was sitting opposite me. "Look at where the energy levels surge from when he attacks " and with that victor replayed the video and the energy had clearly risen from the surfers board. "There!" Doom shouted as he paused the film to show the power emerging from the board. "Do you see what happened?" Reed asked as the General and the women we had met at the club leaned forward for a better look.

"The energy was channelled through him but it originated from his board." Reed pieced together. "If we can separate him from his board, we can cut off his power completely." Doom suggested. "And that's what where gonna do." The General finished. "How?" Johnny asked."If I knew that I wouldn't need you people would I." Victor replied sending a death glare at Storm to which he gladly gave back. "You two should get started straight away" The General stated as he walked off leaving Reed and Doom staring at one another. "I'm glad we have the opportunity to collaborate again, I'll try to talk slowly, so you can keep up." Victor added as he walked between the team and patted Reed on the back. As he left he brushed against my shoulder. "Too bad lover boy can't touch you. Bet that's a real strain on the relationship." Doom whispered to me causing me to step back and knock over a chair. Johnny looked to me with a questioning look, I smiled slightly before sighing and shaking my head, what the fuck was Doom's problem.