Ponyboy imagine

You were taking a walk when you saw your boyfriend, Jackson, kissing another girl. You kept looking at him, tears in your eyes, and then, you talked.
"Jackson... what are you doing," you wispered.
"Y/N, I can explain" he replied, walking towards you.
"No! There is nothing you can explain. I saw everything, I saw how you were kissing her," you said.
"Y/N..." he tried to explain, but you cut him off.
"I hate you. I don't want to see you again," and after you said that, you started running to the only place that could make you feel better.
The Curtis house.
You entered, and you slammed the door, then you sat on the floor, with your back rested on the door. You started crying and 1 second after this, Soda and Steve were trying to comfort you.
"Y/N, what happened, why are you crying?" Soda asked, rubbing your back.
"Who made you cry?" Steve asked. You didn't answer, the only thing you did was cry. After this, Pony appeared, you looked at him, you got on your feet, and hugged him. He hugged you back and caressed your hair.
"Hey, what happened?" He asked you in a low tone of voice.
"My boyfriend cheated on me" you said.
"It's okay, I will get the shit out of him later, but don't cry, a beatiful girl like you doesn't deserve to be like this," he said wiping the tears from your eyes. You slightly smiled.
"Okay... I think we should go," Steve said.
"What, no, this is the best part," Soda said, with a big smile.
Pony and you looked at him.
"Okay, okay, we will leave you two alone, but don't do..." Soda started, "Soda!" Pony cut him off, his cheeks turning red. You giggled and Soda leaved the room with Steve. After this, Pony turn to face you, he looked at your beautiful eyes, his lips were getting closer to yours and then, he kissed you. It was soft and gentle, yet full of love. When you two pulled apart, you smiled at each other and you heared a "yes!" in the room where Soda and Steve were.
"Do you want to go to beat your ex boyfriend?" Pony asked.
"I would love to" you said.
.
.
.
.
this was my first imagine, so, hope you liked it.
If you want you can request an imagine😊 I'd love to do an imagine for you
Stay Gold🌅🌟