Soda imagine

Requested by Writeratheart330

That morning, Darry had called you to ask if you could help Pony with History, so that afternoon you were going to the Curtis house to help him. You were pretty excited, and it wasn't because you were going to help him, but because you probably were going to meet Soda. You knew Darry and Pony, but you never had the chance to meet Soda. The only thing to knew about him is that he was your age.
You were getting ready to go. You put your favourite skiny jeans on, then a white shirt that said "I'm not a morning person" and your black converse.
***
You knocked on the door, and Darry opened it.
"Katie, how's everything," he said happily, letting you in.
"Great," you said.
"Pony, Katie is here" he shouted, and seconds later, Pony appeared in the living room.
"Hey Katie," he said smiling.
"Hey, so, what's that you need help with?" You asked.
"History," he said walking in his room. You followed him and he showed you the textbook, "I need help with this part, it's hard to understand"
"Oh yeah, I remember when I learned this. It took me some time to understand it," you said looking at the book. You started explaining him what he didn't understand, when Soda came into the room.
"Hey Pony, and who's this pretty girl," he said looking at you.
"She is Kaitlin. She is helping me with History," Pony explained.
"You can call me Katie," you said.
"Well, nice to meet you Katie," he said grinning, "what do you think if we go to the Dingo or to the movies when you are done?"
"Sure" you said happily.
You continued helping Pony, and when he understood everything, Soda appeared again and said, "ready to go?"
"Yes" you said giggling a little, "Pony, if you ever have problems with schoolwork or something, call me"
"Okay, and thanks," Pony thanked you.
"No problem"
***
You arrived at the Dingo, and Soda ordered some food.
"So, you like History, right?" he asked smiling.
"Yeah. It really amazes me how people used to live in the past, and what happened to them and things like that," you said.
"I'm not really into history, but yeah, some things are interesting," he said.
You two continued talking and eating until it was time for you to go home. Soda decided to go with you because he thought it was dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night. You were walking and talking and laughing. Finally, you two arrived at your home. You looked at him and you said, "Thanks for everything, it was great" and then, you kissed his cheek. He looked at you shocked, but his face quickly turned into a smile.
"See you tomorrow," you said walking to your house.