Johnny imagine

I was walking down the street when I heard a woman yelling at someone. I followed the sound of the shouts to find a woman with a broom in her hands and a boy on the ground. She was going to hit him, so I immediately ran towards the woman and I yelled, "stop! What the heck are you doing!"
"Get out of my way, or I will hit you" she said.
"No, you are not going to hit anybody," you said and then you took her broom and broke it in half (it was a wooden broom so it wasn't really hard to break) , "and now, you are not going to sweep either."
"Why did you broke my broom?" She asked angrily.
"Because you can't hit this boy," you said pointing at him, "that's abuse."
"He is my son so I can do whatever I want with him," she added.
"He is your son! So now I have more reasons to tell you that you can't hit him," you explained.
The woman looked at you angrily, and then she entered what appears to be her house. You turned around to face the boy. He was pretty cute.
"Are you okay?" You asked him.
"Yeah, thanks," he thanked you, "you are really brave,"
You smiled at him and then you asked, "what's your name?"
"Johnny" he said.
"I'm Y/N" you said, "by the way, was her really your mom?"
"Yeah," he said sadly and at the same time a little embarrased.
"Why was she going to hit you" you asked.
"She doesn't like me. She hates me, and she vents her anger on me." He answered.
"I'm sorry," you said rubbing his back to comfort him, "do you want to go on a walk so we can talk about this? Maybe I can make you feel better,"
"Okay," he said smiling at you.