Soda Imagine

It was Soda's birthday and you were doing a party for him at the Curtis house while he was working. Dallas, Pony, Johnny and Two-bit were helping you.
"Okay guys, Soda is going to be here in two hours, so... Pony, go with Johnny to buy the cake. Dally, you can blow the ballons," you explained.
"What?! I don't want to blow the ballons" Dally said.
"I don't care if you want or not, you are going to blow the ballons," you said a little stressed, "Okay... And Two, you are going to put some food in the table."
"Okay, I will go to get some plates and chips" Two-bit said and he went into the kitchen.
You took the decorations that you bought yesterday and you started putting them on the walls and on the ceiling. Half an hour later, you were almost done. Dallas had finish blowing the ballons and he helped you putting them on the ceiling. Ten minutes later, Pony and Johnny were back with the cake. Two-bit was done with the food and all of you still had time until Soda was home with Steve. Darry was going to get out of work earlier, so he could be home before Soda came.
You sat on the couch and you wait until Soda came home. You were talking about random things when Pony said "Y/N, you know that Soda has a crush on you?"
"Really?" You asked.
"Yeah, Pony is right. Have you seen the way he looks at you?" Johnny added, and then, Darry opened the door.
"Hey gu... Wow" he said looking at the decoration.
"Hey Darry" you said.
"Did you do this by yourself?" Darry asked.
"Yes, I prepared the food, Johnny and Pony bought the cake, Dallas blew the ballons, and Y/N put the decorations" Two-bit explained grinning.
"You did an awesome job, Soda is gonna love it" Darry said.
"Oh, by the way, Soda is gonna be here in 10 minutes" you said looking at the clock.
"We should find a place to hide," Johnny said and all of you went to find one. You wait and when Soda and Steve opened the door you all shouted... "Happy birtday!!"
"Oh my God guys, this is awesome" Soda said hugging all of you.
"Do you like it?" Pony asked.
"I love it" Soda answered.
"Okay... So let's go to eat the cake!" Two-bit yelled. All of you went to the table and you put 17 candles on the cake so Soda could make a wish and then blow them. After he did this, he took a little bit of frosting and he put it in your nose. You took frosting too and you put it on his cheek and then all of you were putting cake in each other's faces. You looked at Soda and then you kissed him. At first he was shocked, but then he kissed you back. You could taste the cake on his lips. When you two pulled apart, you looked at each other and you laugh a little because of how he looked with cake all over his face.
"This is the best birthday party of my life" he said smiling.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, I now Soda's birthday was yesterday, but I couldn't do it yesterday, so you have it today. Hope you liked it