Darry imagine

You were talking a walk when you heard a car engine behind you. You looked back and you saw that it was a blue mustang. You started walking faster, but those Socs got out of the car and got you.
"Hey greaser, are you lost? Yeah, I think she is," one of the Socs said.
"Leave me alone," you replied. They started laughing and then one of them punched you in the stomach. You fell on the ground and everything went black. When you woke up you were on a couch. You looked around and then you got up.
"Hello? Is someone here?" You asked and two seconds latet a guy went out of a room.
"Hey, I'm Darry. Yesterday, some Socs were punching you and you passed out, so I decided to bring you here" he said.
"I'm Y/N, and thanks for helping me" you thanked him, "how long have I been here?"
"Almost one day," Darry answered.
"Oh my God. I should go. My parents will be worried," You said going to the door, "bye, and thank you so much Darry."
"Wait!" He said and you looked at him, "Can I have your number so maybe some way we could go to a restaurant or something"
"Sure," you said writing your number on a piece of paper, "there you go"
"Okay, thanks and bye," he thanked you
"No problem"
.
.
.
.
Here is a short imagine of Darry, hope you liked it