Johnny imagine

Requested by GleekingOutGreaser

Your POV
Two weeks ago, I had my first time, with Johnny. It was awesome. It was slow and caring. I thought nothing was going to happen, but I was wrong, I ended up pregnant. I'm really scared, first, because I'm sixteen years old, second because I don't know how my brother, Dallas, and Johnny are going to react, and third, I don't know how to tell them.

Two weeks later

Johnny's POV
I love Emily so much, but she has been acting weird. Maybe I did something wrong and she wants to break up with me. I want to ask her, but I don't know how to say it, "Emily, why are you acting so weird", no, that sounds rude, so I think it would be better if I ask Dallas.

At the Curtis house.

Johnny's POV
Okay, Dallas just arrived, so I'm gonna ask him.
"Hey, Dallas, can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Hey man, sure, what's up," Dallas said.
"Have you notice that you sister, Emily, has been acting weird?" I asked him.
"Yeah, she looks worried about something, but I didn't ask her, because, well, she is a girl," he explained.
"Do you think she will break up with me if I ask her?" I asked.
"No! Of course not. She loves you more that anything or anyone," Dallas said, and just after this, Emily opened the door.
"Hey guys" she said with a smile. God, she is so pretty.
"Hi pretty," I said kissing her cheek. 'Johnny, ask her' I told myself. "Um... Emily, is something bothering you?" I asked her. She had a confused face, so I said, "you have been acting a little weird this past week," and when I said that, she seemed to understand what I was talking about. She looked at her feet, and then back at us.
"Well, yeah," she sighed, "but please, don't get mad. Okay, here I go. I'm pregnant." I didn't know what to do. I was there, looking at her in shock, and Dallas was just like me. A tear ran down her cheek, and before she could run or something, I hugged her.
"Oh my God Emily, we are gonna be parents," I said excitedly, despite I was a little scared. I think she noticed it.
"But, Johnny, we are only sixteen," she said.
"It's okay, we will be okay," I said kissing her cheek. We looked at Dallas, and he was still shocked.
"I'm gonna be the best uncle in the world," he said happily, and then, he hugged both of us.
"We are gonna be the best family ever," I said
.
.
.
.
.
Another requested imagine done!!!
Sorry it took me a lot of time, but I was busy with school and everything.