Cute imagines

Pony: imagine you two were watching a sunset together, cuddling, he with his arms around your shoulder, and your head in the crook of his neck, with your hand in his, and him caressing it softly.

Johnny: imagine you were taking a walk with him, when you start feeling cold. He looks at you and then he asks "are you cold?" And you say "a little" so he takes off his jean jacket and he puts it over your shoulders, smiling sweetly at you.

Dallas: imagine him getting into a fight because a guy in the street was flirting with you. You took him home and you were cleaning his bruises when he looks at you and says "you don't have an idea of how much I love you" then he grabs your face softly and kisses you.

Soda: imagine being in the DX with him, and because that day he didn't have any costumer, you two start playing hide and go seek. He starts counting near the door, so you go seek behind the counter. After 2 minutes he finds you and starts tickling you everywhere.

Two-bit: imagine cuddling with him in the couch, watching Mickey Mouse, when he says "I'm hungry" you get up and then you go to the kitchen to make some popcorn. When you go back to the couch, you sit next to him and both of you start eating popcorn. After he eats some, he takes one, and he throws it to you, then you throw one to him, and that leads both of you to a popcorn fight.

Steve: imagine you were taking a ride with Steve in his car, when he turns on the stereo and one of his favourite songs is playing. He looks at you with a smirk on his face and then he starts singing at the top of his lungs.

Darry: imagine him coming tired after work and when he sees you, he smiles sweetly and says "hi honey, how was your day" and then he kisses you. After he eats something, both of you take a shower together.
.
.
.
.
Hey! Hope you liked this short imagines, and sorry I'm not posting too much, but I'm a little busy with school. Sorry.