Two-bit Imagine

Requested by MountStHelens

I was in the kitchen, waiting for my boyfriend Two-bit to come home, it was almost 3am, and I told him to come before 2am. Fifteen minutes later, I heard the door opening.
"Two-bit Matthews, where in the world where you" you said angrily.
"It is not of your business" he said.
"Yes it is. I was really worried. I thought something happened to you" you said, trying to make him understand that you really were worried, but instead, he said, "well, is not my problem that you were worry. I didn't tell you that you had to worry about me," he said. You looked at him. He looked like he was drunk.
"Two, you are drunk..." You said. You were going to caress his face, but he hit your hand and said, "I'm not drunk! I'm fantastic. The problem is that you don't let me have fun."
"What?! I do let you have fun. But what I don't want is you to come at 3:15 in the morning!" You yelled at him.
"I can come whenever I want," he snapped.
"Ugh, I hate you!" You yelled, and then you got out of the kitchen.
"I'm not done. Where are you going!" He asked.
"I'm going to the couch, I'm gonna sleep there!" you answered.
"Fine!" He said, and then, he went to your room. Like 30 minutes later, you thought he was asleep, so you got up and opened the door. You were going to run away. Yes, run away. You couldn't stand this anymore. You felt like if Two-bit didn't like you anymore and he was cheating on you. When you where about to go outside, you felt someone grab your arm and spun you around. You where going to say something, but you felt a kiss on your lips. You knew it was Two-bit. You didn't have to see his face to recognize him. Just him could kiss like that. When you two pulled apart he talked. "I'm sorry Helen, I didn't mean to talk to you like that. I'm a little bit stressed right now, and when I'm stressed I get mad really fast. But anyway, I'm so sorry."
"Two, it's okay, and if you have any problem, just tell me, I will help you," you comfort him.
"Thanks," he said smiling, "I love you so much," he hugged you.
"I love you too" you said hugging him back.
.
.
.
.
.
So here is my first requested imagine!!!! Hope you liked it Helen😊