Dallas imagine

Requested by itz_audreyduh

"You did what?!" Your parents yelled at you.
"Yeah, I lost your wallet," you told them.
"You are so irresponsible Audrey!" your dad yelled angrily.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" you yelled back.
"Get out of here!" Your mom said. You were shocked. Was she kicking you out?
"Wait, what?!" You said.
"Get out of this house," she said, and without thinking about it, you opened the door, and you went out.
You were walking down the streets, without a place to go to, when someone touched your shoulder.
"Oh my God, Dallas, you scared me," you gasped, "I thought you were a soc,"
"Don't worry. What are you doing walking alone so late? Something could happen to you," he said.
"My parents kicked me out," you said sadly looking at your feet.
"You can come over to my room. If you want," he told you.
"Really? Thank you so much," you thanked him, and you started waking to Buck's place.
***
"So, here we are," he said, "sorry, it's all messy,"
"That's okay," you said smiling.
"So... if you want, I can give you one of my shirts so you don't have sleep with your clothes," he proposed.
"Sure!! Thanks," he started looking through his shirts, until he found a black shirt. He gave it to you and you went into the bathroom to change, and when you finished, you went out. Dallas' jaw dropped, and you could feel your cheeks starting to get warm.
"What?" You asked shyly.
"Yo-you look... hot" he said smirking.
"Thanks" you said.
"So... you can sleep in my bed..." he started saying, but you cut him off, "and where are you going to sleep?"
"I will sleep on the floor," he said taking a pillow and putting it on the floor.
"Are you sure?" You asked.
"Yeah," he said.
"Alright then," you said not too convinced. You got inside his bed, and you laid down, smelling his scent, a mixture of cologne and smoke.
***
"Get out of this house," said your dad madly.
"Dad, please," you begged.
"Get out of here," he said, pointing at you with a gun, "Get out of here before I shoot you,"
"Don't do this, I'm sorry," you apologized crying.
Bang.
***
You woke up crying, and just a second later, you could feel Dally's arms around you.
"Shhhh, hey, what happened," he said softly.
"I had a nightmare. My dad shot me," you said, starting to cry again.
"Shhh, it was just a nightmare, you are alright," he calmed you down.
When you stoped crying, he got up to go to the floor again.
"Dallas,"
"Yes?" He asked.
"Can you stay here?"
"In the bed, you mean,"
"Yeah,"
You moved to one side, and he got inside. You got closer to him, and he hugged you, pulling you closer to his chest, letting you hear his heartbeat. It was slow and deep. He started caressing your hair.
"Audrey,"
"Yes?"
"Can I tell you something?" He asked.
"Sure," you said with your eyes closed, feeling his heartbeat go faster.
"Um... I, I like you,"
That there words made all your sleep go away.
"What, really?" You said, now looking at him.
"Yeah, and I have, for a long time,"
"Dallas, I like you too," he had a smirk on his face, and then, he pulled you closer, until your lips touched. This kiss was totally the opposite to Dallas. It was soft, and sweet.
When you two pulled away, he pulled you to his chest again, making you forget about the nightmare you just had, and filling your head with the kiss you had with Dallas Winston.
.
.
.
.
This is for you Audrey. Hope you liked it!!