Chapter One: Deal

Zeref's Pov:

I walked up to the maintain where there were hidden caves. It was damp and cold. The winds continued to push me harshly. I was on my way to talk with the scariest man in all of Earthland as Acnologia was his name.

It's been mouths since he blew up Tenrou Island. Destroying and killing everything that laid there. However, I knew he would come and attack the human world again, so my plan is to speak with him. I will try and make sure that he backs off till a few years go by. I have a feeling that Natsu and the others are still alive. I feel there presents, however it's seems that they are all in some sort of sleeping state.

I finally arrived and I was greeted with a blast of magic energy. I covered my face and backed away slightly.

"Where are you here, black wizard?" A harsh voice said from the shadows.

My eyes laid on Acnologia in human form. He had long dark blue hair and old baggy clothes. He didn't wear a shirt as he showed his chest and wear a dark black cloak around his shoulders.

I cleared my throat and fixed my eyes to Acnologia.

"You destroyed Tenrou Island." I stated.

He chucked loudly as he smirked evilly.

"Your point?" He questioned.

"I can't allow you to go back into the human world, yet."

"There is another war heading our way. There's nothing you could do to stop me from backing off." He replied.

I sighed and lowered my head.

"We are not ready for this war yet." I stated.

"Does it look like I give a shit?"

"I know you could care less about waiting until you get more blood on your hands, however I feel that you should wait till some years go by an then the battle will begin."

"Haha!! Like I'm going to be waiting years to go into battle! You got to be shitting me right!!" He laughed loudly.

"Is there anyway I could get you to hold off from this battle?" I asked.

"There is nothing you could do, soon Earthland will be a pile of rubble." He announced.

"Is there anything you would like that would get you to hold back?" I continued to ask to seek answers.

"Nope," he simply said.

Something suddenly came into my mind. I looked around his empty cave and noticed that there was nobody else around. He's all alone, I hate being alone, but I have no choice in the matter. However, he does. They won't die if they get to close to him like people do with me. That's it!

"Wait! What if I sell you a person?" I suggested.

He stopped laughing and looked at me with confused and shocked eyes.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Well, I see your all alone here." I pointed out.

"So, what? I like being alone I don't have to hear other people run their mouths about things, that are stupid." He pointed out.

"Well, how about we make a deal?" I announced.

"What kind of deal?" He said as he sounded interested. 

"I will sell you someone that could do anything you like them to do. Like a slave or something?" I suggested.

"A slave huh? I might eat that slave."

"Well, this slave ain't for eating she'll be here and do anything you want her to do. She could gather food or hunt, anything you want."

"Oh a female, but first of all I don't cook, because I can't taste food. However if I'm hungry, I'll swim and grab a fish and eat it. Or just go into the forest and find some sort of animal. Nothing to it. Food is food." He claimed.

"Well, that can change. I'll sell you a slave and you'll have her do anything. At least you can have someone to talk to unlike me." I sadly admitted.

"Fine, I'll have this slave, but I don't want a weak thing that can't do anything. I want your most strongest female warrior. She must be strong and not helpless. Don't bring me something that can't handle me." He warned.

My eyes widened. My strongest female warrior? That would be Irene and with her past history. I going to need her for the final battle. I can't loss her now. However, if I don't then this war will happen sooner. I can't let that happen. I came here to make him back off for sometime. However...

"So, do we have a deal?" Acnologia reached out his hand.

I smirked and shaked his hand.

"Deal.."

To Be Continued: