3

Liz's POV
Its been a week and a half since I talked with mikey at the park. I decided it was best if I told my friends who I really am like Mikey told me to do.

So far I've lost 2 friends and basically lost half of my others friends. Were just not as close and I guess I have to be ok with that. I mean I did this to myself. I sleep with all the guys (and occasionally some girls) and I got that reputation for myself and I am the one that has to deal with these consequences. Its my fault.

Mikey and I also havent talked since that night. He was suspended for 3 days and when he got back we really only said hi or smiled at eachother when we passed eachother in the hall. I asked jules if I could put my book in her locker cause I thought it would be awkward seeing mikey now and breyon even. I stilll love mikey alot but things have changed. He now knows I'm and fan so things are weird. I just don't want to loose him and I'm afraid if i get close to him I will. I've lost everyone else I've ever gotten close to, except for meg and jules.

It was second period and I was in my trig class learning about who knows what. Half way through the class one of the kids that we thought was absent shows up with some kid I've never seen before.

"Hi mrs. Adams sorry I'm late. I was showin Alex around. He's a new student here and he's going to be in this class."

Alex was hot. And I mean really hot. Like think of the hotest guy you know and picture him 10 times hotter, thats Alex.

"Its ok James just take your seat and Alex why don't you sit next to Elizabeth. Elizabeth please raise your hand"

I hate that she calls me Elizabeth. Shes the only teacher in the school to call me that. But I raise my hanf for Alex to see and put it back down when he starts walking towards me.

"hi" he says as he approaches me. I can feel him eyeing my body and im already disgusted. Another guy that just wants sex. I just ignore him and continue writing down the notes on the bored.

Throughout the class period he tries to start a conversation with me but I dont give him the time of day.

The bell finally rings and I rush out the door to my next class.

"Wait Elizabeth" I hear behind me followed by footsteps getting closer and soon im being pulled over to the lockers. "Elizab-"

"its Liz" I interupt him

"Ok Liz. Did I do something to offend you?"

"Ok look I'm gunna be straight up with you. I'm not looking to fuck anyone and I know thats all your looking for so I think its best we don't talk at all in class"

"Woah why do you think I'm just trying to fuck you. I just moved here. I'm just trying to make some friends"

"BS I saw the way you were eyeing my body when you first cane to your seat."

"Oh that? I wasnt eyeing your body. I was looking at your shirt. It's a Panic! At The Disco shirt. I love them."

"Oh really sorry about that. And I love them too. Theyre my favorite band."

"Mine too. My dad actually got me tickets to see them in live in 2 weeks. I wasnt gunna go since I wouldnt have anyone to go with, but maybe you wanna go?"

"Sure I'd love too, but I gotta get to class now we can talk about it tomorrow in class."

"Yeah sure. See ya." and with that I walked off to Mrs. Reiders English class aka my least facorite class of the day.

By the time lunch came around it was 6th period and I actually had another class with Alex. He was in my 5th period U.S. History class, but we sit across the room from eachother so i didnt get to talk to him.

"Guys guess what!!!" Meg said running up to me and jules at our usual table.

"What" we both said simultaneously

"Ok so theres this really hot new kid in my physics class and hes at the lab table in front of me so I can stare at his face all class"

"Oh yeah um about that. Is his name Alex?"

"Yeah do you have a class with him?"

"2 actually. I sit next to him in math and were actually going to see Panic! At The Disco together in 2 weeks"

"Holy shit. Luc- wait are you going on a date? I thought you were never going on a date again."

"Its not a date. He just saw my shirt and asked me."

"Ok so basically what youre saying is you just didnt even talk before this he just saw your shirt and decided to ask you."

"Well yeah" I lied.

Meg and Jules don't know I'm trying not to be so sluttly anymore. They don't even know i talked to Mikey so I had to lie to them otherwise they would know, and right now i just cant tell them. I dont know why but i just can't"

"And you said yes?"

"Yeah??? Is there something wrong with that?"

"YES THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT. WHAT IF HE TRIES TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU OR KILL YOU OR SOMETHING?"

"Guys its me I'll have sex with anyone. You know that. And if he tried to kill me well then he kills me but this is Panic! At The Disco and i fucking love them."

"I dont think this is a good idea Liz" Jules said sounding worried

"Yeah I don't either" meg chipped in

"Guys relax I'll be fine. I know how to handle myse-" before I could finish my sentence I got a text. Its from Mikey. He gave me his number at the park.

M: hey i saw u w/ tht guy earlier & i dont trust him can we meet after school at the park
L: um ig but i think hes fine
M: ive heard some things about him Liz ok just please meet me at the park
L: ok i will

What could he actually be talking about? Alex is a good guy. What could Mikey ha-

"Who are you texting?" jules asked

"Um no one. Just my mom."

Hi guys sorry its a short chapter and sorry its going up late. I wanted to post it yesterday afternoon but my wifi was being weird and it wouldn't post but here it is for you. And I know i said this last time but hopefully I can post another update soon and get into the swing of writing more.