Chapter 4: Both Teams

Keeis👑-

"When are you going to tell her Keeis?"

I ran a hand down my face and sighed loudly. "I told you Dawn, I'm gone tell her."

"Duh, I'm asking you when you're gonna tell her." She rolled her eyes.

"When I feel like it. You side bitches kill me how y'all think we can just tell our girlfriends that we got a whole baby with another girl. You don't know how crazy she is. If I tell her she gone kill me while you watch!" I snapped.

"Side bitch?" She teared up.

I sighed. I ain't mean to say it like that it just slipped out that way.

Dawn is actually my first love. My first true love. We met back in high school and we broke up after we graduated. She was the most smartest girl I've ever known with a gorgeous soul and smile to match.

After me and Ashley broke up a year ago, me and her had got back in contact and started talking then we became fuck buddies and she ended up pregnant around the same time me and Ash got back together but she didn't even tell me. The baby is now 6 months and that's the same age as Akeeila. How the hell she think it's easy for me to tell Ashley that?

I'm trying to convince Ashley that I want to get married but if I tell her this, she gone leave my ass for good.

"I didn't mean it like that Dawn I--"

"No.... You meant it. Just go Keeis. Call me when you tell her. Actually, don't call me at all." She said picking up my bucket hat and throwing it at me.

I turned around and walked out.

"Ashley!" I yelled.

"Yeah!" She hollered back.

I walked in the kitchen to see her feeding Akeeila.

"Hey baby." She smiled kissing me.

I kissed her back and smiled.

"Hey daddy baby!" I said pinching the baby's cheek. She smiled and clapped.

"Where you been at? You smell like Hawaiin punch and Cocoanuts." Ashley asked.

"I took moms out to the candle store you know she gotta light up every damn thing." I lied.

She laughed.

"True shit, true shit." She said.

"Aye, I gotta tell you something." I blurted.

"Whassup?" She asked cleaning the baby up.

I mentally face palmed myself. I did not mean to say that shit. Now I gotta come up with something to cover this up.

"I drove pass a venue."

"Okay." Was all she said.

Now I gotta keep this going.🙄

"Really Ash? I'm trying here."