Chapter 6: Undercover Sista's

Amara👑-

I can't believe I let Ashley talk me into doing this. We been creeping on Keeis for two hours now and all he been doing is going to stores with baby.

"Ashley..." I groaned.

"Yes?"

"When are we gonna eat? I'm hungry as hell and we obviously see that he's not doing anything."

"Not now Amara. He's getting off the E-way. We're almost on the East side!"

I was gonna throw another fit but then something clicked on my head.

"Hey, real quick, does Keeis have an extra car seat or booster seat in the car by chance?" I asked.

"I don't know, why?"

"Because you found the receipt in his bag for a daycare but he has no car seat in his car."

"That doesn't mean anything, Keeis is sneaky, he'll find a way to do anything."

A few minutes later, his car stopped in front of a house that looked unfamiliar.

"You know who lives here?" I asked.

"Hush Amara, you breaking concentration." She said leaning over me to look out the window.

"I know he didn't leave my baby in the car." She said as we looked at Keeis lock his car and walk up to the house.

"At least he locked the car."

"Get the address." She said.

I wrote the address down as told and watched as Keeis interact with a female.

"Keeis just left my baby is the car?" She fussed.

"He just hugged that girl." I whispered.

"Oh shit!" She said ducking quickly.

He looked back to check on the car but I guess she was scared he would see us.

"Girl, get up." I said.

"He's going in the house!" She semi-yelled.

"It looks like he's coming out with a ba-- oh hell no." I said to myself.

"Who the hell is that?" She asked.

"That bitch is kind of cute." I mumbled.

"You ain't shit." She said looking at me.

"I know, cause I'm the shit. You hear me?" I said flipping my hair.

"I can't believe this shit." She said sitting back. "Did you take the pictures?"

"Is it too late?" I asked.

"Amara you fucking up." She snatched the camera and started taking some pictures of her own and then gave it back.

We watched as Keeis played with the baby and then he went back to the car.