Letter To My Boyfriend

***You don't have to read this if you don't want, but I really need to get this  off my chest.***

Bae,

I know there is no point in me writing this here if you won't see it, but this has been on my mind real heavy lately and the way you show me off make me wanna let EVERYBODY know the way I feel for you.

2016 brought me a lot of pain and hurt. I learned a lot in 2016. How to forgive. How to let go. How to trust. 2016 gave me some tough love. But the best thing of all, 2016 gave me you

I was with my ex for a bout 8 or 9 months and throughout those 8 or 9 months, he made me feel less than what I know I am. He was so disrespectful and I knew I deserved better, but what we had felt real and it felt so right. He was my first in a lot of areas, but I'm so glad he wasn't y first love. I'm glad that his mistakes led me to you. Our break up hurt me, but in a sense, it helped me because I learned what the true definition of a FUCK BOY actually is. 

When me and you met, I already knew what you was up to. 

You was gone get me.

You was gone make me think I was the only one.

You was gone have sex with me.

And you was gone be done with me.

I don't know how, but somewhere along the line I made you fall in love with me (that's the gag). We always joke about how I didn't want you at first, but it's not that I didn't want you, it's that I knew what you was up to and I didn't want to go through that again. 

Everything you said that was gone happen, actually happened- LITERALLY, and that shows me that you're a man of your word. 

You protect me with your life and even though you not here in Milwaukee with me, I know you got shooters waiting for a nigga to get buck with me. 

We had our ups and downs (mostly because of me) which led you to push away from me for a minute. But I'm guessing that made you realize that you love me more than you tell me. That month we weren't together really took a toll on me. I tried to "get back at you" by doing something so fucking stupid, but you forgave me and you still came back. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find you in someone else (trust me I tried). These Milwaukee niggas not like you. 

You actually work for what you have, you're smart, funny, you not afraid to show that you really love yo shorty, and you always "out the way" (insider). I love everything about you bae.

From yo big ass smile to the corny jokes you make. When we on FaceTime and you say "Bae, I fucked my finger up today. I pressed this red button too hard." Lmao. That lowkey piss me off but you know better than to hang up on me though. 

I could go on and on about how you make me feel, but I'll just end it now. 

As I stated before, my ex was my first in a lot of areas, but I am so glad he wasn't my first love. God saved that spot for you.

So to my baby, my First Love, and my own little Waka. (You really look like dude for real!) I love you and nobody can ever replace you! You did a lot of shit to me that hurt me but we gotta work through that together. 

I love baby and no matter what happens, just know I got you! You the only lightskined stoner that got my heart.

Love, Tink.