Chapter 7: Miami

Chris👑-

"Aadddddddddeebaaaaaa!!!!" Keeis yelled.

I laughed.

"Welcome to Miami niggas!" I said smiling.

"Man it's hotter than two fat bitches exercising in hell with a small ass wool sweater on!" Hood said getting off the jet.

I laughed. "That's the life of a movie star baby!" I said.

"Well I better get a cut or some shit man."

"Yo, it's fine ass women everywhere!" Red smiled.

"I'm trynna tell you. If I wasn't with Ashley I would definitely be getting laid up tonight." Keeis said.

"Man you might as well. You ain't gone be with her for long once she find out." Mijo said.

"Nigga you still ain't told her?" I asked.

"Hell nah man."

"He gone need a drank!" Hood said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"And while we at it, we gone get you a mint. Let's go get y'all checked in man." I joked.

"So lemme get this straight, you got two females, one of them you want to marry and the other one is your side piece. You have two babies, one of them by the woman you want to marry and the other by the side piece. But the gag is... They both the same age and neither one of the baby mamas know about each other?" Hood explained.

"Ashley doesn't know about Dawn. Dawn knows about Ashley." Keeis corrected.

"Damn bruh, this a jerry Springer case."

"I'm gone tell her..." He stated.

"It just won't be no time soon." Mijo said making us laugh.

"Hell yeah man."

"Mr. Cash-- I'm sorry-- Mr. Brown, how has life been treating you?" Hood joked.

"Don't ever call me that shit again. I'm the king of this castle." I said pointing to my chest. "And for the record, I'm getting pussy whenever I want, I'm working on a vacation right now basically, and I'm done with the soap opera drama that was going on what? 3 years ago, and did I not mention that I can pussy whenever I want from the same woman? I'm doing very well thanks for asking." I snapped.

"Well my bad bruh!"

"So what we doing while we here?" Mijo asked.

"Chilling. We can go to the beach later after I get done filming."

"This nigga don't know what he wanna be. He don't know if he wanna be a Basketball player, a singer, a rapper, or a actor." Keeis said.

"I should just be a counselor so I can straighten up that mess you got going on in your life huh." I joked.

"You ain't even have to hit that low man." He said.

Saturday

Keeis👑-

"Hey." I said smiling at my phone.