Chapter 5: Beginning Phases

Cameron👑-

Me and my nana been kicking it all day and I was low key sleepy. I know my mama told me not to go to the courts no more but these niggas probably been looking for me. I don't have they numbers or nothing so it's not like I can text them or nothing like that.

"Nana, can you take me to the courts real quick?" I asked her.

"Your mama wanted to see you before she went out of town. I'll stop by the house and then when we leave there I'll drop you off."

I nodded.

*****

"Why you didn't tell me you was leaving ma?" I asked.

"Baby, this was unexpected. Aunty Ashley needs my help with something so I have to help."

"Why can't Tt Vone do it?" I asked.

"It's a lot going on with that. But don't worry baby. You'll be with Nana. Chris is going out of town for this movie tomorrow and Royalty is with Lala until Monday. Me and Chris should be back by then. I don't want you at those courts Cam." She warned.

"Okay ma. I hear you."

"Baby, you know how I feel about fighting. No courts."

I smiled. "Aight ma."

"And Cam, please don't have no little hussies in my house. If you do, make sure they don't leave a trail!" She said facing me.

I laughed. "Have fun ma."

She kissed my cheek before walking out.

"Well Cam, no courts."

"Nana look. I made friends at that court. I don't have their numbers or nothing so I don't have a way to tell them that I'm good."

"I could take you there for only a few minutes and then we have to go. Me and your mother are finally back on good terms and I don't wanna jeopardize that."

I nodded. "Yes ma'am."

She drove me to the courts and parked the car. I got out and jogged up to the courts where the boys were.

"Damn! Bout time kid! You ready?" Darrious asked.

"Nah man, I can't stay. I just came to let y'all know I'm good."

"The swelling went down on that eye! What yo moms? A doctor?" John-John asked.

"If she was I would've had a remedy for yo Dick'ne herp-u-lese." I snapped.

They laughed.

"What you about to get on?" Ant asked?

"I'm about to go kick it with my grams. Moms went out of town so I gotta stay with her."

"Yo moms gone and you can't stay?" John asked.

"Nigga everybody don't sneak around like you. We take caution of our consequences" J'Mere said.

"I'm not trynna get in trouble man. We just moved here, she'll take away my privileges before I get em."