Chapter 14: Beautiful Disasters

Chris👑-

I been calling and texting Amara but she steady ignoring my calls. I know she not mad because I didn't do shit to her.

I called Ashley to see if she talked to her.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Sis, have you talked to Amara?"

"I been texting her but she isn't responding so I was gonna stop by the house and spend the ight before we left tomorrow but I figured you two were being nasty." I could tell she had that grin on her face.

"Nah, I was at the studio. I know she not sleep cause it's Wednesday and it's her dumb ass Netflix day." I said rolling my eyes a little. "I'll try to call her again."

"Okay lemme know what's up." She said.

We hung up and I tried to dial her number again.

Ashley👑-

We been here for a minute. We stayed in a hotel not too far from the hospital Cameron was.

I missed my babies back home but I knew Amara needed me more. Keeis came but went back early because he went to work. I honestly miss him. Every since I gave him back my engagement ring, he has really been kissing my ass. But he's not doing enough honestly.

I just want for him to tell me what's really going on.

After I hung up with Chris, I called Keeis.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"H-hey."

"What's going on? I miss you and the baby." I frowned.

"I miss you too baby."

"How is Akeeila?"

"Bad as hell. She been giving me a run for my money like her mama."

I took the phone off my ear and looked at it before putting it back on my ear. "Alright now...."

He laughed. "I'm just playing baby."

I heard the baby in the background and my heart just melted.

"Baby I'mma FaceTime you so I can talk to the baby."

He got quiet. "Right now?"

"Yeah baby stop playing."

"My phone is about to die."

"Put it on the charger baby."

"It's broke. I was actually about to head out to the 24 hour Walmart to get a new charger."

I just sat there. "Okay baby. It's fine. I'll just hit you later." I said getting pissed.

"Okay baby. I love you."

I hung up and laid back on my bed.

Keeis👑-

"Nice one." She said.

"Dawn... please don't start."

She came up with this dumb ass metaphor.

She said I called her a 24 hour hoe and whenever me and Ashley get into it I come to her for some "new sex" which is stupid.

"Keeis when you gone tell her? I see her every other day and it kills me not to say anything."

"Dawn I'mma tell her okay. I don't need you down my back...."

"Get out keeis please...."

"I'm not going nowhere. You about to give me what I want."

"Go to Ashley and get it You want me to book a flight?" She said tying her robe and looking at me.