Chapter 17: Out Of Time (Preview)

Ashley👑-

I was missing my baby so much. Not keeis' ass, Akeeila. I had to leave Cali and come back home

Me and Keeis been distant since I been gone and I don't plan on talking to him no time soon. Niggas lied to me about going to get a charger when he was really at somebody house playing a damn game.

I was gonna surprise Akeeila and come home without telling Keeis I was coming back early but when I got here no one was here.

Keeis👑-

"Keeis, you need to tell her about us." She said.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"Dawn..." I trailed rubbing my hands down my face.

"What, Keeis? I'm tired of being a secret. The only people who know about me are the boys. Does your mother even know you have another daughter?" She asked tying he robe up.

"Are you serious?"

"So she doesn't?"

"Dawn, I have to w--"

"Wait for the right time, I know. You say that all the time. You're running out of time." She said to me.

I knew I was running out of time. If I didn't tell Ashley about us soon, then I was gonna end up in a hole I can't get up out of.

I sighed. "Out of time..." I mumbled.

"Yes. Out of time. If you don't tell her about us within the next three weeks, I'll tell her myself. And don't think I can't get to her cause I can, and trust, me getting her number from your phone is way past my means. I can see the hoe in person and tell her." She said walking pass me.

My head shot up and I grabbed her arm hard ass hell.

"What you just call her?" I asked getting mad.

"A hoe... you can't hear?"

"Chill yo ass out Dawn." I said pointing my finger at her.

"Or what?" She taunted grinning.

***

JUST A PREVIEW!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!

I REALLY FORGOT WHAT"S BEEN HAPPENING SO I GOTTA

GO BACK AND REREAD EVERYTHING

BE PATIENT, I COULDN'T LEAVE Y'ALL WITH NOTHING THOUGH...

ENJOY