Prologue IV.

Selena

I gave up. There's no point in fighting. He's far stronger and bigger. I cried myself in silence finding my solace by staring at the wall of the red lit room. Zeus was on top of me. I turned my eyes away from him as soon as he started removing his V-neck royal blue shirt. His built was getting exposed right in front of my eyes as he slowly slid his shirt up. His chest and abdomen would be envied by Ares, the god of war himself. His perfectly tanned skin shimmered in the room. I had to look away. I don't like him, I will never like him. I kept on reminding myself. I saw his eyes glistened with excitement. That devilish smirk. He's outrageously gorgeous smile teases me. Evil. That's what he is. I closed my eyes when I heard him unbuckle his belt. He hovered on top of me again, this time he's entirely naked. I felt how warm his breath was. There was a tinge of whisky. His hard toned legs were against my limp slim ones. I felt his member hardened as he continued to nibble the skin on the side of my neck, down to my collar bone. He held my face with both of his hands. I looked at his eyes sternly enough for him to know that I am in no way liking this.

"I will be very gentle, Selena." He whispered sending shivers down my spine. He placed his mouth on mine. His tongue forced my lips to part for him but I didn't oblige. I felt his left hand quickly slid under my dress. I gasped for air and he took advantage of it by claiming my mouth once again. His tongue freed itself inside my mouth. I felt the sensation of his mouth playing with mine as both of his hands ventured all through out my body. I moaned. I can't help it. Didn't I really like what's happening? Why do I feel aroused all of a sudden? I feel pleasure more than pain. This is not what I wanted for a first time but why I am allowing it to happen and my body is responding to him like it wanted him.

I took a peek of him. He's smiling with satiation and it gets more frequent when my moans would just free themselves out of nowhere. He knelt down on top of me, my hips still trapped under his. His hands found the hem of my dress and pulled my dress up until it has left my head. He was staring at my body and I felt myself melting under his gaze. I saw him licked his middle and point fingers and run them from where my collar bones meet, to the valley between my breast until his fingers reached my now wet center. He placed his fingers back in his mouth again and smiled. I sensed the appreciation. "Why have you been hiding this lustrous body all the while, Selena?" he asked. I didn't respond, I closed my eyes. My body didn't rebel with what he wanted to do.

I took one strong deep breath. I just sighed my defeat and I heard him chuckle. "I will make you want what's just about to happen." He whispered on my ear, his tone triumphant.

I felt his full body on top of me. His mouth went back to nibbling the skin on my neck from one side to the other. His head slowly moved down until it reached the cheeks of my breast. In just a snap, I felt his hand glided on my back and unlocked my brassiere. My breast were freed for him to indulge into. I swallowed. I kept of fighting the feeling of pleasure but it won't just leave me. It accumulates. It wanted to explode out of me. Holding on to the bed sheets underneath me I heard myself moan, louder this time when he nibbled the skin of my breast and took each one of them in his mouth. He placed his hands on each one of them rubbing his thumbs on my nipples. I felt convulsion when his tongue played on my nipples and he sucked on it. He then slid his one hand all the way down to my exceedingly aching center. Oh shoot! I am so freaking wet. "This night is going to be awesome. I promised." He mumbled as he traced his mouth from my breast to my abdomen. His tongue lingered on my navel for quite sometime until I no longer feel his weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to peek at him again. He pulled me down to the edge of the bed. His hands crawled from the small of my back to my hips. He pulled my underwear as he knelt down facing my center of sanity. He placed his head between my thighs. I swear my soul almost left me when I felt his mouth in there. His mouth played with my femininity giving me sensations that I have not felt in my entire life. Yes, it definitely was, awesome.

He continued to do this as I kept my fist on the sheets to calm myself down. I felt an urgency to get his hands, his manhood inside me. I felt a quickening inside and caused my body temperature to increase. "Selena, had I known that you were this delicious I should have taken you a long time ago." He said as he pulled my body back at the center of the bed. His careful and warm hands spread my legs and I felt his manhood at my entrance. He was very careful but only at the start. He kind of lost his patience when he can't get his whole into my entrance completely. He pushed and I cried in pain. "Fuck! You're a virgin." I could tell he wasn't disappointed. He was rather motivated. His hips danced as he thrusts in me. My body was picking up the rhythm. I am already feeling the height of pleasure. Gone was the pain. He continued to thrust slowly until he started accelerating. I reached my peak and so did he. He slumbered on my chest both of us panting and yes, both of us satisfied. "You're lovely." He uttered as he passed out.