V. Her Confession

Selena

It was early in the morning when Liz greeted me by the porch. Liz is my half sister and my very best friend. I can't remember exactly when dad broke the news but heck, I loved it. I have a sister. Mom took it quite differently but she learned to love her. Who wouldn't? Liz is smart and pretty. Too bad we didn't go to college together as her mom had other plans for her but she can't say no when dad wanted her in the company.

"Hi there, sweetheart! Where's your lover?" I asked her.

"He left before dawn." She answered shyly. "How's your night?" she asked trying to avoid me from asking her questions. 

"Pretty sweet. I slept like a baby." I answered. "And you dear, did you even get enough sleep? Your after-sex-glow is screaming all the way out of your body." I joked.

"Ssh! Shut  up will you?" she giggled as she looked around making sure nobody from the apartment complex heard us.  "Why are you so early anyway?"

" I had to get some of my stuff. I realized I didn't have much in the house anymore. We're driving to Jersey. You want to go?" I invited Liz.

"I can't. Dad wants the black and white ASAP." oh yeah, that she reminded me.

I climbed up the three-step stairs to join her in the porch. "Selena?" she said. "How are you handling things with Zeus?" she asked concerned. She knew everything that happened that night. All the details. All that I didn't want to happen but allowed to happen.

"I can't say its easy, Liz. Every time he opens his mouth, its about something to object me. Zach really is a great help. He's such a  keeper." I smiled at Liz.

"We both know I didn't mean that, Selena." she walked near me and brushed my stray hair back to the back of my ear. I knew I couldn't keep things from her. I hugged her as I cried.

"I don't know Liz. He still gets in to me. I have forced my self to believe that it was just sex that happened. It was just experience that I probably wanted but when I saw him yesterday I knew there was something. I hate to admit it but I may be in love with him. Every time he opens his mouth I felt mine long for his lips. I would even wish his hands would touch my skin. Its wrong I know. We are talking about Zeus Jacobs. For all I know, with him, I am just another girl he pleasured himself with but I feel my body calling for its need of his. I am such a loser!" there, I let go.

"Oh dear, Selena.What are you going to do about it? Does Zach know? Is there anything I can do to help." she asked. Oh Liz, pure of concern and sincerity for me, always.

"Zach does not have to know. I can deal with it. As for you, just be happy okay? You deserve to be happy after all this years. I guess by now, nope, I am actually certain that by now, you can no longer remember a strand of heartache your old french lover gave you." I told her as I let my self go from her hug and brushed my tears with the back of my hands. "So how was it last night?" I joked to change the topic.

"Its getting pretty serious. I love him, Selena." Liz sighed dreamily.

"I'm glad you do. Why did he leave though? Is thought he'd stay. I never would have stayed in the house. I should have just slept here. I'm starting to get myself used to the noises that you two make anyway" I teased.

"Well he said he had to do some arrangements. He's just like you, workaholic." she responded when I heard a honk from my behind. A limousine? "Why didn't you say we have guests? I have not even change, I have not even brushed my teeth!" Liz said as she hurriedly ran inside.

"Hey! What's that for?" I asked Zach when he got out of the limo. 

"I assume no one would volunteer to drive for an hour, so I got someone to do it." Zach bragged and I gave him a quick hug.

"Can I use the bathroom?" he asked as his gaze threaded the main door all the way up to the bedrooms on the second floor.

"Really? bathroom Zach? lame, lame, lame." I said as I chuckled. "But yeah, let's get inside. I need to change and get my stuff" I said.

"Hey! I thought you guys want to start the day early?" Zeus called from the open window of the limo. He was wearing a white t-shirt inside a black leather jacket.

"You are such a brat! Five minutes, make it ten. Wait there!" Zach commanded him and I swear I saw his brows furrowed at him.

Zach placed his arm on my shoulder as soon as he got in to the porch and I placed mine on his side. Hugging each other side ways, we then entered the apartment.

Okay, that was more than ten minutes. I knew because Zach and I found Zeus sleeping inside his side of the limousine. How could someone have a face like an angel be an evil in bed. I swayed my head to fight the thought. 

"Finally!" Zeus said when awakened by our movements when we entered the limo.

"I'm sorry I could have at least invited you guys for a coffee but you see, Liz is pretty much occupied and...." I stopped when Zach threw me a naughty smile. "I talk too much, don't I? Let's just have a drive-thru at McDonald's." I said animatedly.

Zach threw me another look that I think only I and him understand. I won't say a word Zach, not in my lifetime if you don't want me to. I peeked at Zeus whose eyes are narrowed at us. Has Zach told him? Is he against it? Was he mad?

"By the way, I love the new sheets." Zach whispered but audible enough for each one of us to hear. 

"I know you'll say that." I giggled. "How about the scent? Did you even notice it?" I asked.

"Yeah , I did. Where are those ideas coming from.?  You never told me anything about being good at  that too." he said as he tapped my lap with his hand.

"Shut up! You have no idea how hard it was to..." I said but I chose to whisper, and I meant real whisper to Zach's ears which caused him to giggle too.