Prologue V.

Zeus

I was awaken by Selena's movement. She was putting her dress back on. I appreciated her curves as it was slowly being covered by her floral dress. I stood up, naked.

"Would you please, at the very least have the decency of putting your clothes on before you talk to me." She spatted at me.

I look at the bed to search for my shirt when my eyes caught a stain of blood on the sheets. Fuck! I remembered. She's a virgin. I knew I had some shots of whisky but I was well aware of what I was doing. Last night was, was lovely. Her body, her responses, her moans, they have all created a mark on my mind and yes I wouldn't want last night to be the last with her. I have deflowered her but it wasn't the only reason why I wanted more of her. There is something else. I can't tell what is it right now as hang over starts to get into my nerves but I knew, that cannot just be the last.

"Look, Selena. I am not sorry for last night. I knew I liked it as much as you did." These words caused me my cheek as I felt it numb after she slapped me.

"Tell your guys that I'm leaving and I don't want to see their faces on my way out!" She said not looking at me.

I knew the words didn't come out right. Okay, I was sorry that I deflowered her but I wasn't sorry for what I did. It wasn't like I raped her, did I? I suddenly lost my confidence in dealing with alcohol. But I knew what happened last night. It wasn't perfect but it was so damn good.

I picked up my phone from the floor and told the guys to clear the area when she walks out turned out they were all still in their own motel rooms, probably still banging some girls out.

"I-I can drive you home." I offered shyly.

"No, and do not take any step closer to me. I despise you more than I can explain." She said emotionless. Her tears building up in her eyes when she turned to look at me.

"Selena, last night... you could have said no. I could have stopped myself but I didn't and you didn't stop me. I thought you were liking it..." I said hesitantly, trying not to get any wrong words come out of my mouth again.

"I know... and I, I didn't stop you..." she said as she opened the motel room and left.

I sat on the edge of the bed. Playing everything that happened last night on my mind over and over again. There was something about last night. There was something about her. It was not just sex because if it was I would have been over it by now. Was it because I had her first? But its not like she was the first one I deflowered. Freshmen would always like the jock to be their first to earn their place in the circle of fame. Was it because I was challenged? I got something from a girl I knew would never even go out with me on a date. That's it! She was a challenge and I got my trophy, her virginity but I don't feel like I've had enough of her. I shook my head and removed my gaze from the blood stained bed sheets.

Selena, why did you have to drive me nuts? Why just now of all these times. College was our battle ground, I wanted to win in that ground and you never allowed me. Now, out of this ground, I have claimed you, I have defeated you but I don't feel triumph in my heart. Heart? What the fuck, Zeus? You bedded her for one night and you talk of heart? Bullshit!

"I didn't stop you..." her sweet voice played on my mind like my favorite playlist on Spotify programmed for a never ending repeat. Why didn't she stop me? Did she need me for experience? I can give her that and a whole lot more. I was reminded of how she looked naked in front of me. She was slender but not thin, just right. Her breast and curves just measured perfectly right and I love how everything in her body seemed to fit my hands just right. I felt the calling from my groin. Shower! I just need a shower!