VI. Discovering Selena

Zeus

"Don't you think you're going way to fast?" I heard Selena asked Zach. I turned my body on the other direction and let out a snort for them to think that I'm still asleep. We'll I had an on and off nap but I chose to force myself to sleep whenever these lovebirds would talk in signals they two could only understand. It irritates me most when they whisper and giggle. I know now what the rookies felt back then when I made out with girls in front of them.

"I know, I don't want anyone, especially you, to think that I'm rushing things but I don't want to let go of this anymore. God knows how much I've fooled around before. I'm over those day. Totally over it. I just want to settle down and I've already found that person to settle down with." Zach told Selena as he gently squeezed her hand with his. I put back the leather jacket on my head. That's what you get for peeking! I scolded myself. I felt a wrecking ball just hit my chest. I can't imagine this day will come for Zach. I was pretty sure he's going to find a perfect partner. He's handsome, smart and responsible but I never saw him having this with Selena. Selena who is the ultimate subject of my desire. I fucked a lot after that night with her. Fuck! I even had to fuck Kendra but nothing, nothing has come an inch close to the high and satiation I got from her that night.

"So when are you planning to break the news to everyone?" I heard her asked him. I can imagine her face getting close to his.

"After I fix everything. I will be out in two weeks or so." Zach started. I heard him let go of a sigh. "I'll be moving the out sourcing from China to Vietnam. Its more costly but Wui Shen is no longer giving us the quality that Maximus is known for." He added.

"Oh, okay. What ever it is you think would be best, Zach. I trust you. I'll take care of everything in here while you're out. Promise." She responded softly. Was she trembling?

"I have one more concern..." Zach, I sensed the smile in his voice. "What's the size of your ring finger?"

"Oh Zach!" She squealed. Based on the sounds the leather seats were making, I'm quite sure they are making out by now. "I'm a seven, I think. Liz, if I remember it right is always a size bigger than me and she's an eight." That's it. I hate to admit it but it hurt.

I felt water pooled in my eyes. Why are they keeping something as big as this a secret? Zach, doesn't he trust me to let me know of something that would deliberately change his life? And Selena? Had she been honest with him? Have she told him that I had her first. I have to do something, something that will make Zach change his mind. Two weeks of his absence should be enough. Selena, I just had to have her in bed again. Call me selfish but jacking myself off twice in a day after seeing her only meant I had to have her. Who knows, maybe getting her in bed again with me would make her realize that I am better than Zach.

I rubbed my eyes to redden it more. It better be the red that looked like I just woke up rather than the red that looked like I just held my tears. I forced my self a yawn and I stretched a little. I saw Zach jerked from his seat as he let go of Selena's hand. She then turned to face the window.

"Are we there yet?" I asked as I softly knocked at the glass window that divides the driver from the passengers.

The window rolled down, an old Latino guy answered. "Dies minutes, e... Ten minutes señor." He struggled to respond in English.

The limousine parked in front of  the warehouse - a pale enormous chunk of building. Well, a pleaser that he is, Zach escorted Selena and obliged himself to be her exclusive tourist guide.

"That is where the magic happens?" Selena asked sounding like a grade school in an educational trip.

"Oh, come on! Didn't Mr. Flores teach you to not judge a book by its cover?" Zack teasingly scolded her as he softly tapped her forehead. I wish I was in his place right now. Touching and caressing Selena whenever and wherever I pleased.

Emilio of security opened the wide ranged sliding door before us. Selena's eyes widened in amusement when she saw thousands of arranged clothes racks.

"This is where all the garments go from manufacturing." Zach explained.

"How are we going to work around here?" She asked quizzically.

"Now, that's were the magic happens." Zach again placed his hand at the small of her back guiding her to the right side of the warehouse where the lift was. Its not fancy since its also used for bringing heavy equipment up and down the building.

When the lift door opened Zach took pride in leading us to the offices. The second story of the warehouse showcased the technical room. This includes the conference room equipped with complete media devices.

"How many people are in your team?" Selena asked, probably checking on the number of people the room can accommodate.

"Roughly twelve." I responded. "Yours?"

"I have seven." She answered her fingers slowly pinching her chin.

"Glad I got the numbers right." I grabbed the saucer shaped remote control and turned on a few switches.

The nineteen inch LEDs from both sides of the walls lit up displaying statistics on the left and social media pages on the right. I raised my left hand's palm in the air and that turned on the sixty inch LED in front of us.

"Here." I told her as I handed the tablet. "Tap the icon that has the F1 logo while I tap on Maximus' in my own tablet." I instructed showing her my own.

I saw her face lit up when both of our teams appeared on the monitor. I took the remote to adjusted the volume.

"Maximus meet F1, F1 meet team Maximus." I introduced them.

"Impressive. Do they get to do the same things too?" Selena asked in excitement. Her glistening smile made her look like a kid that was given an extra chocolate fudge for dessert. It warmth my heart to see her smile. At least its not limited to Zach.

"Yes they do." I answered quickly. I don't want to get caught staring at her face in awe. "So as Mr. Flores. That's actually why the installations were done in a day. Doesn't need to much convincing since the cost of hiring a coaster service that will move people to and from Jersey for the next one hundred days would be more compared to this."

"Oh dad... Never wants to be outdated." She chuckled. I am seeing a different side of Selena. A daddy's girl. A kid at heart and sadly, a perfect and supporting lover to Zach.

I was cut off in sulking myself in Selena's appreciative gestures when we heard a loud pop. The sound came from the freshly opened champagne.

"And this, marks the first day of our partnership. Cheers!" Zach declared. Giving us our goblets.

The guys from the monitors showed their own champagne filled goblets and cheered along with us. It didn't take a long while for Mr. Flores appeared in one of the monitors and joined in.