Chapter 6.

Let us all pray for the Philippines, especially those badly hit by the typhoon. Let us all help in any way that we can. Kaya natin to, Pinoys tayo eh! Kapit-bisig!

#PrayforthePhilippines

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived at Shin’s house, nadatnan nila si Raffy sa sala kasama si Jazz. Jazz was playing the guitar while Raffy was singing.

And baby when you sleep, I watch you breathing.

And baby when you dream, I dream with you.

Cause everywhere you are is where I wanna be, it's true.

Everything you do makes me know how much I love you.

He sounded so much like Ian. Shin cannot help but thank the Lord. She sees how Raffy was able to inheret her and Ian’s talent for singing. Even before, Raffy has already shown signs of his musical talent. But as time passes by, he sounds more and more like his father.

“Ahem. Kahit siguro hindi namin alam kung sino ang ama ni Raffy Shin, pag narinig namin siyang kumanta, malalaman agad namin eh. Ian na Ian ang boses ng anak mo oh!” Erik tugged her.

“At Ian na Ian din ang kinakanta! Grabe ate, kaboses talaga ni kuya si Raffy. Lapitan na natin please.” Sarah added.

They went inside. Upon seeing Shin, Raffy went straight to her.

“Mum! You’re here! I’m so happy! You made me sad earlier. You didn’t wake me up. I wanted to see you go. I felt so bad. Please don’t do that anymore. I don’t like that. You have to let me know when you are going out, okay?”

“You are so madaldal little boy! Come here and give mommy a kiss!” Raffy went to Shin and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I’m sorry for leaving earlier without waking you up okay? I left very early babe, and I didn’t want to disturb your sleep. Okay I promise I won’t do that again.”

“Yehey! Thanks mum! I don’t wanna miss you that much again. It doesn’t feel good.” Raffy hugged Shin. He saw Erik and Sarah behind her. They smiled and waved at him.

“Excuse me, but who are you?”—Raffy asked.

“Oh, baby. I want you to meet your Ninong Erik and Ninang Sarah.”

“Hi baby Raffy!” halos panabay na bati ng dalawa.

Raffy frowned. “Ninong? Ninang? What’s that mum?” He looked at the two again. “I think I haven’t seen them before.”

“Yes baby. It’s your first time to meet them. You call them Ninong and Ninang. Go and hug them baby!”

Raffy hesitated for a while but went to Erik ang hugged him first. “You’re mum’s friend? Can I call you Uncle Erik?”

“Sure baby. Whatever you want to call me. Kaya lang nosebleed ako sayo eh. Ang British ng accent mo. Hahahaha!” He hugged Raffy tightly.

“It’s okay Uncle. I can understand tagalog a bit. And I’m learning more now.”

“Wow! Ang talino naman nitong anak mo Shin! Manang mana kay…” Erik cut what he was about to say.

Shin raised her brows. “Kanino? Kanino ha, Bes?” she teased.

“Syempre sayo! Kanino pa ba! Hahahahaha!”

“Yes Uncle! I take after mum! That’s what you meant right? And I like that! I want to be like her.”