Chapter 1

I honestly don't know how to go about this story pa. Undecided pa ako kung ano ba ang conflict na ilalagay ko. But this is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy this one! Comments are highly appreciated! Enjoy reading! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She’s back! She’s definitely back. After more than four years, she decided to go back. It’s time to face the music now. It’s time to face everything…everyone.

Whatever happens sa pagbabalik niyang ito, alam niyang kakayanin na niyang harapin lahat. She cannot hide forever.  She cannot hide from him forever.

“Please welcome back, ang nag-iisang Fierce Songstress, Rachelle Ann Go!”

She’s in Party Pilipinas. Merely 2 days after she arrived, she was working again. They are welcoming her back. She’s glad she still has her career intact, even after being away for so long. After singing, may welcome messages ang mga kasama niya.

Janno: Welcome back, Rachelle! After 4 years in London, buti naman at naisipan mong umuwi!

 “Oo nga po eh! Actually, halos 5 years na nga eh! Ang tagal na! Namiss ko kasi ang Pilipinas kaya balik  na ako! Namiss ko ang Party Pilipinas stage pati.”

“Stage lang ba ang namiss mo sa PP, Shin? How about us?” Blurted Mark.

“Of course, namiss ko kayong lahat! Pati yung mga manunuod natin! Hi po sa inyo! Salamat sa muling pagtanggap!”

“Sayang wala dito si Christian Bautista para salubungin ka Rache! Pero next week, andito na yun!”

Naghiyawan ang mga tao. Screams of “SHINIAN” echoed in the studio.

At the mention of Ian’s name, mixed emotions flooded her insides.

Galit, fear, pagkamiss at mga emosyon na hindi niya kayang pangalanan. Pero alam niyang isa lang ang nangingibabaw sa lahat ng emosyon na yon.

She can’t imagine what will happen when she meets Ian. She knows she couldn’t bear to look at the guy, let alone talk to him. Galit siya, oo galit siya. But she knows it was more than just galit that makes her not wanna see him.

 Fear. Takot siya. Takot siyang magkita sila ni Christian at malaman niya. He was always able to read her. Wala siyang natatago sa lalaking yun. What if, with just a look at her, he’ll know? What if he knows all along and just waited for her to come back? What if….

“Mare! You’re lost in thought!” tugged Jolina. They were already in the dressing room.

“Ay, sorry mare. Na overwhelm lang!”

“Mukha nga! Anyway, welcome back mare! Oi, kwento ka naman! Anong nangyari sayo dun sa London?”

“London was fun! I did not regret my decision of accepting the camp’s offer. Ang sarap maging mentor. Very fulfilling! Ang sarap makita na marami kang natuturuan, natutulungan!”

“Kaya ka pala nagtagal ng halos 5 years! Kala ko dun ka na nag-asawa eh, kaya di ka na bumalik! Hahaha!” Kyla piped in.

“Asawa ka jan! Trabaho kaya pinunta ko dun!”

She had been a mentor in a theater camp in London. After her stint in Miss Saigon as Kim, the Brits were very much impressed with her. She had wowed them so much that the administrators of the most popular theater camp in London saw her fit to become one of the mentors. That was a very prestigious opportunity as that camp is known to have the best mentors and produces the best theater talents in the world. Being considered by the directors of the school to become a mentor says a lot about her talent.