Chapter 14 - Girl Fight

Evangeline POV 

I was sitting in the back of the van with Niall; I was so upset, Nialls presence always calmed me down.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he leaned in making our foreheads touch. He was still holding my hand squeezing it tightly and patting it with his other. 

“You know he loves you Ang, I’ve never seen him look at someone the way he looks at you” He whispered to me. 

“What would’ve happened if you hadn’t found him? Or if the girls hadn’t told me about her? He was planning on meeting her Niall” 

“What do you mean?” 

I pulled out my phone to show him the tweets on Zayn and Courtney’s twitter, I looked at Niall and his smile was gone. 

“Do you think he would have really gone Ang?” he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder 

“I don’t know, that’s why im so upset…”

I looked up and I could tell that Zayn was pissed Niall had an arm wrapped around me and was holding my hand even Harry looked at Niall sideways, but he was making me feel a little better so neither Niall or I cared. 

We pulled up to the venue and everyone got out of the van. The boys went to do sound check and I sat around with the girls, they kept looking at me not really sure what to say.

Finally Camilla broke the ice “Ang, I'm so sorry Lou told us what happened.” 

“Its fine, its over now we’ll deal with it later” I said with sharpness in my voice as the guys walked through the door 

I worked on Harry’s hair first, then Niall, liam , and Louis’. I walked over to Zayn and he looked up at me like a nervous child and grabbed my hands.

“Ang I really am sorry, I didn’t think me going up there would turn into that. I really was just telling her to leave me alone.” 

“I know you were Zayn but what would have happened if I hadn’t found the tweets? You were planning to meet her!” 

“I wouldn’t have gone Ang you have to believe me, I love you too much to fuck this up.” He kissed my hand then pulled me down for a hug “I love you so much Evangeline Nassif!' 

“I love you too Zayn” I spun him around to start doing him hair. 

Zayn POV 

The boys and I were preforming “Teenage Dirtbag” when I looked down to where the girls were Ang was singing her heart out; this was one of our favorite songs in high school. We use to play it in Ang’s car all the time. 

Next we started ‘Rock Me’ I walked over to the left side of the stage and as I looked down someone look familiar but I couldn’t make them out. I walked up to stand in the corner when it finally clicked, it was Courtney. She looked up at me and mouthed “I told you I’d see you later!” 

She walked out to the aisle and disappeared; when we finished our set we all ran backstage. We walked in the change room and while the lads sat around I went down the corridor to the restroom. I walked in and the door slammed behind me and locked, I turned around to see Courtney standing there. 

“Hi Zayn! Remember our first time? In the bathroom of the bar?” 

“Ugh what are you on about Courtney? Get out so I can have a wee!” I spat 

“Hey don’t be so rude Zayn! “she shouted back 

“I’m not being rude Courtney! I want you to leave me the hell alone and you won’t!”