Chapter 4 - More time?

Evangeline POV  

I woke up the next morning and saw Zayn lying next to me, naked, then it all flashed back to me. The heat of our bodies together, the feel of his breath on my neck, his hand caressing my back, and our bodies becoming one. 

I laid there for a while with a grin on my face. Then reality hit me, damn, I have a boyfriend, I was in a serious relationship with someone who I loved…  I think...

I got up to get dressed to make some tea while I waited for Zayn to wake up. I couldn't find my clothes so I put Zayns sweats and white T-shirt on. 

I put the kettle on the stove and sat on the couch to watch some TV. 

As soon as I sat down Roger called. 

FUCK???

Zayn POV

I woke up and felt around looking for Ang when I didn't feel her I opened my eyes and looked around.

Did she really leave again?

I got up to look for my pants, I couldn't find them. So I put on my boxers and started to walk to the living room. 

"I know Roger I miss you too" I heard her say on the phone

What the fuck...

She talked to him for about 10 minutes til the kettle went off. I quickly walked out of the room. 

"Ang what the hell was that?" 

"I was talking to Roger, Zayn...”

"You didn't tell him about us?" 

"No I... I didn't." She said as she took the kettle off the stove

"Why not Ang we finally know how we feel about each other" 

"I just, I don't know Zayn"

"Do you love him Ang?" I asked as I put my hands around her waist and looked her in the eyes

"I don't...yeah I... I don't know"

"Obviously you don't! If you don't know then you don't Evangeline! What are we supposed to do act like nothing happened last night Ang? I can't do that. I won't do that" I said as I let her waist go and walked to the couch.

"I don't know Zayn! I'm just... I need time to think about everything okay? You can at least give me that right?" 

I paused did she really say that? 

"Just a little time Zayn, Roger will be back in two weeks and ill figure everything out" she said walking over to me

"I guess Ang, a little while longer won’t hurt right? I've already waited years..." Saying that and hearing her doubt what just happened hurt badly. 

I told her I'd be right back and walked down to Liam's flat and told him to come with me to Harry's and Louis' flat, Niall had gone back home during our break he missed his mum. I needed to talk and figure out what to do.

“What’s going on? You and Ang aren’t gettin on well anymore?” asked Louis

“No its fine its perfect, last night was amazing, but she wants more time.”

“Time for what?” harry asked as he walked to the couch with toast and tea

“She says she needs to think, she wants to figure everything out” I said looking at the ground

“Oh that’s rubbish, he treats her like shit. She wants to stay with him?” Shouted Liam

“He said she doesn’t know Liam call down” Said Harry with a mouthful of toast.

“Well I think Liam is right, it is rubbish.” Louis interjected

“So do I, but she said when Roger gets back in two weeks’ time shell figure everything out”

“Does that mean in that time, you will act like a proper couple?” Asked Louis

“No they can’t if they get photographed Roger will find out” Liam sighed

He had a point we still had to sneak around, or at least pretend we were just friends when paparazzi were around. I don’t know if I could do that.

Evangeline POV

Five minutes later Camilla walked through the door.

“OH MY GOD, girl what happened? Zayn sounded upset” She said in her American accent

“Zayn and I slept together last night” I said with a smile

“Like slept in bed together or haaaad seeeeexxxxx” She laughed

“We had sex, it was amazin, everything with zayn was perfect last night”

“Well what’s wrong what’s different today”

“I have a boyfriend, a boyfriend of 3 and a half years Camilla, I don’t know what to do.” I said as I threw my face into my hands

“Well Ang who makes you feel special? Who do you feel really loves you? Who makes you your best person?” She said as she put her arm around me

I was so confused I didn’t know what to do. Yeah Roger treated me bad but when we were great, we were truly great. But Zayn was perfect all of time, you’d think it’d be obvious…

Camilla left and 5 minutes later Zayn walked in and sat on the coffee table in front of me. “Ang for the next two weeks” he paused and grabbed my hand “for the next two weeks we are going to be a proper couple” He put one hand on my leg “I’m going to show you what you’ve been missing”

He stood up and pulled me with him. He stood there just looking me in the eyes. His eyes were beautiful, you could get lost in them if you look too long. Then he kissed me, he almost knocked me off my feet, my whole body started to tingle. He had one hand on the small of my back and one on the back of my head with his fingers grabbed on to my hair.

Then he stopped, what a tease, and said “Now go get dressed, we have a lot of ground to cover in two weeks”

He slapped my bum and I ran off into the room with him chasing me. He put on black skinny jeans black combat boots and a white t-shirt with a leather jacket. So I quickly threw on some red skinny jeans, with a black jumper and black toms. He walked out of the closet and looked me up and down.

He smiled, walked over to me and kissed me, another one of Zayns passionate kisses.

Zayn POV

Fall 2005

Ang and I were at a Winter Social, Roger couldn’t come because he was grounded, after a while Ang and I started walking around. Dances always kind of bored us.

We ended up in the gym sitting in the bleachers just talking. She was astonishing, she had on a purple dress and she actually wore her hair down instead of the usual bun. I leaned in close to her she had on a new perfume I had never smelled before. Then she leaned in closer and I felt her lips graze mine, she pulled back so I grabbed her, and pulled her in and kissed her. It was a fast kiss we were both nervous. But I had never felt like that before. When we finished she was blushed red, and had a huge smile on her face.

“Zayn…” Before she could finished the football couch yelled “Malik and Nassif, get your bums back to the dance or you will both have detention!”

“damn” I said as we ran back to the dance, I wonder what she was going to say.

Present Time

I stopped kissing her, she looked at me pissed off, Ang was never a patient person. So I grabbed her hand and ran to the door shouting “I’ve got a lot of plans for today Ang!”

Evangeline POV

Oh God what are we going to do?