Chapter 25 - The Big Day

Zayn POV 

I stood at the altar breathing heavily and fidgeting with my tie, I was getting nervous. I couldn’t figure out why I was so nervous Ang and I get on so well and oh yeah, we were already married. 

I guess it was because this was the last step, this was the last ceremony making it official. Angs mum ran in and was seated next to Ang’s brother. That’s when I knew it was show time. 

I turned to face the church doors when the music started, the doors opened in unison and Angs twin cousins walked out, throwing flowers on the floor as they walked toward me. 

Camilla and Harry walked arm and arm down the aisle together both with grins on their faces, followed by Louis and Eleanor, then Liam and Chirstina then lastly Niall was with Angeline, one of Evangelines cousins, Niall had just broken up with a girl he was dating so Ang fixed them up. 

Then the music changed, and I saw Angs dad turn the corner first then she joined him and wrapped her arm around his as they came to join me at the altar. 

“Who gives Evangeline away to be married” the minister asked 

“I do on behalf of me and her mother” Umit said as he kissed her cheek and went to sit by Benazir. 

I looked at Evangeline taking in all of her beauty, her dress was beautiful, it was an off white lace floor length dress with the back of the dress flowing 3 to 4 feet behind her.

She finally looked up at me meeting my eyes, she was hypnotizing, and she smiled at me before looking to the minister who was speaking. 

“This beautiful couple has prepared their own vows, Zayn go ahead” 

I hadn’t expected to go first but here it goes 

“Evangeline, I have loved you since the day I met you that day in grade 6, I knew you were going to be special to me. Truly, madly, deeply, I am Foolishly, completely in love with you And somehow you kicked all my walls in making me come out of me shell and making me the best person I can be. I can never repay you for that Evangeline. I want to be your last first kiss, I want to tell you every day how much I am in love with you and all your little things. Its everything about you, that makes me fall more in love with you each and every day. I’m so glad you’ve decided to be my life partner in crime, my wife. My forever and always” while reading those few lines I was more nervous than I had ever been preforming in front of thousands of people. 

Ang reached up to wipe tears from my face then she mouthed at me ‘You’re perfect Zayn, I love you” 

“Evangeline” said the minister 

Evangeline POV 

Going after Zayn made me nervous I took a deep breath then I started. 

“Zayn, you’ve been my best friend since I was 12 years old, you made me feel special then and you still do now. You saved me, you and the boys behind you,” They all looked at me and smiled 

“You saved me from a monster and most importantly myself. I remember sneaking out of my house to go round yours and just sit there with you watching cars drive by. Those were my favorite days back then, lying on your chest listening to your heart beat wishing I could tell you how I felt.” Tears started to fall from my eyes and my lip quivered, Zayn reached out taking my hand in his calming me down 

“I never would have thought we’d end up here, that you would be my husband and still my best friend. I love you more than I have ever loved anything and this feeling only intensifies daily. Zayn Malik, you are my everything, you are my infinity and beyond, you are my soulmate and I love you most.” 

I looked up to him and smiled, I don’t think I had ever been so happy. 

Everything was a blur, I didn’t hear anyone else just Zayns voice and my heartbeat, we exchanged rings then the minister said “I now pronounce you man and wife, Zayn you may now kiss your bride” 

I took a step toward him 

Zayn POV 

She stepped toward me; I tried to catch my breath as I wrapped one hand behind her neck and the other on the small of her back 

Evangeline POV 

His hands on me made my heart beat fast as he bought my face closer to his. I leaned in for the kiss. 

Zayn POV 

I put my lips to hers and kissed her. There were fireworks, the room started to spin. She threw her arms around me holding me tight, her lips were so soft. 

Evangeline POV 

I could have done this all day, I would have if my brother wouldn’t have shouted “Alright, we get it Evang” Zayn pulled out of the kiss and I just stared at him, his smile was enchanting his eyes were memorizing. He. Was. Mine. 

“I now present to you, Zayn and Evangeline Malik!” The minister said as we started to walk down the aisle everyone cheering us on, giving us their congrats. 

Zayn and I got into the limo and started to head to where we were having our reception.

I turned to look at him, I was about to speak when he kissed me. It wasn’t a sweet kiss like before, it was a passion filled heart racing knees weak kiss. He pulled away and loosened his tie, giving me a cheeky wink. 

“There’s no way I’m getting out of this dress, there’s 100 buttons on the back” I said frustrated that I couldn’t remove this dress 

“You don’t need to get out of it” he laughed as he pulled his pants and boxers down and sat back in the seat. He leaned up and reached for me pulling me by the waist to him. 

He lifted my dress to my knees and grabbed behind my thighs making me straddle him, lifting my dress up further as he traced my legs with his fingertips. 

I had been waiting three weeks for this...