Chapter 28 - Birth

Evangeline POV 

Zayn and I pulled up to his mums house, we invited his dad over, and my family.

I looked at him again and he couldn’t wipe the grin off of his face. 

“Zayn! Stop smiling our mums will figure us out in 2 seconds.” I said 

“okay okay, I’m just so happy” he reached over and kissed me 

We got out and walked into his mums house, and of course, me being me I tripped over his mums rug and fell to my knees. 

No one else reacted because I fall all the time, but Zayn almost broke his back trying to get to me and catch me.

Everyone was watching us with their eyebrows raised.

“So, Zayn wants going on? I thought you would’ve stayed in London to rest” His mum Tricia said 

“We’ve got a lot to tell you all” he smiled and looked at me “i'll let Ang tell you some first” 

“We’ll mum I had been feeling a bit poorly for over a week, like massively. So when we got to Vegas we went to hospital and I found out a lot” 

“Well what is it Evangeline? Whats wrong?” My mum shouted from the kitchen 

“Well I was dehydrated but not severely” I paused to watch everyone “Then I got blood drawn, and the tests showed that-“ 

“SHE’S PREGNANT!” Zayn yelled once again cutting me off, I looked at him shooting the evil eye “Sorry Ang, you tell the rest!” 

“So, I’m 2 months along, and we’re having twins” my mum walked out of the kitchen grasping her chest. 

“Evangeline” she said as tears started running down her face “Oh my god Evangeline!” she ran up to me wrapping her arms around me, my dad and brother joining our hug! 

“Zayn, I’m so happy for you! I cant wait to meet my grandchildren Zayn! Oh my God twins I cant believe it” Tricia said as she grabbed Zayns baby blanket off of the couch walking to him for a massive hug 

My family let me go and Zayn and I switched groups to hug. Then it clicked in Tricias head

“Oh Evangeline you fell earlier! Are you okay? Does anything hurt? Do you need some tea?” 

“No Tricia I’m fine” I said as I hugged her tight 

We sat around talking about names, and what we’ll do about traveling once they’re born.

We made it clear that One Direction wouldn’t suffer because of this, one direction is Zayns passion and doing their hair is my love. 

My mum didn’t approve of this

“I won’t have you shuffling my grandchildren all over the world Evangeline!” 

“Oh mum, stop worrying! You will see them plenty and they will be fine!” 

“I don’t want to see them once every 4 to 6 months like I see you and Zayn, Evangeline!” 

“Benny” Zayn said looking to my mother “we will make sure you see them more than that, I promise you” He said as he stood grabbing her hand 

“Really Zayn?” Tricia said placing her hand on his shoulder 

“Always Tricia” I answered with a reassuring smile 

Zayn POV 

We left my mums and headed back to London a few hours later 

“well that was eventful” Ang said 

“Never a dull moment with our families babe” I leaned over to kiss her before pulling out of the front drive. 

7 months later 

“Evangeline you have to breathe babe”  

“SHUT UP ZAYN! YOU ARENT SHOVING A KID OUT OF YOUR VAGINA!” She yelled right back at me 

I was going to say something back but I decided it’d be good not to, so I grabbed her hand and started kissing it. 

“I love you Ang, you can do it! Come on babe!” I said in a reassuring tone 

“I’m trying Zayn I really am” She huffed out 

I watched her struggle for 30 more minutes before the first baby came out, our son.

She got to rest for about 10 minutes before it was time for our daughter to join us, she came out a lot easier. Like she was ready to finally meet us. 

After everything was done, we went back to our room and the babies had been cleaned, they bought them to us.

They were perfect and beautiful; I couldn’t picture them being any more perfect. 

Later that day the lads came to see us, first Harry and Liam.

Holding a baby came so naturally to Harry, he held our daughter and cupped her head in his hand and gently kissed her head. 

Liam was so nervous, I had to watch him closely, no dropping my children. 

The next day Niall and Louis stopped by; they had huge grins on their faces. 

“Can’t wait to have little mini me’s!” Louis said his smile never fading 

Niall was just in awe, he couldn't stop looking at everyone, with his eyes wide, taking everything in. 

After everyone left I laid next to Ang in the bed, holding our daughter, and her holding our son. 

“I love you Evangeline” I said as I kissed her 

“I love you too Zayn, I’m so happy I’m here with you… that this is my life” 

“Me too Ang, this is everything I’ve wanted for us” 

Evangeline POV 

Everything was going great, my marriage, my family, my career.

I couldn’t wait to see what else this crazy life had in store for us all.