S e v e n t e e n

(Barry my baby uGH THAT GIF 😍)

Barry's eyes fluttered as the sunlight hit his closed eyelids, snuggling deeper into his pillow before he remembered he was still at Livy's apartment

Barry's eyes fluttered as the sunlight hit his closed eyelids, snuggling deeper into his pillow before he remembered he was still at Livy's apartment. He hummed softly and reached an arm out to pull his girlfriend closer, only to feel her side of the bed was cold and empty. He suddenly jolted his head up, his eyes popping open and becoming alert until he heard her sweet voice from the doorway.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Olivia sang, her smile bright as she walked back over to the bed. Barry's face melted into a smile of relief, holding his arms out for the blonde.

"Good morning," he murmured in his raspy morning voice, the tiny blonde moving into his lap so she was straddling it. "You scared me, I didn't know where you went." He giggled softly, resting his hands at the small of her back. She smiled gently, raking a gentle hand through his hair.

"I was just making breakfast. Where the hell did you think I was?" She hummed, leaning down a bit so her face was hovering his.

"I don't know, that's why I got nervous." He joked, brining a smile onto the girl's face. "Sorry, I've just never had a real girlfriend before. I mean, I've had girlfriends, well, two to be precise," he jokes, making Olivia chuckle. "But never like you."

"Oh? And what makes me different?" She murmurs, settling down so she was lying on his chest, her ear right over his racing heart.

"I don't know. You're spunky, and smart, and you don't care what other people think. And I love that about you." Barry hums, playing gently with her blonde curls. Olivia looks up at him and smiles, tipping her head to the side.

"You mean that?" She whispers, her fingers softly cupping his jaw.

"Well, yeah, of course. That's why I don't want you getting away," Barry hums, tipping his head to the side.

"Well, it's kind of hard to skip out on someone in your own apartment." Olivia smiles, making Barry laugh. "But I'd never do that to you. I love you too much." She smiles.

"I love you too.." Barry grins, kissing her nose softly. Olivia giggles before pulling him closer by his neck, her lips meeting his in a gentle kiss. Barry gladly reciprocates, his hand tangling itself into her blonde curls and gripping them gently. He slowly pulled away, pecking her lips once more before grinning. "You know I haven't brushed my teeth yet, right?"

"I know, you're mouth tastes like shit." Olivia says, making Barry burst into laughter.

A/N- I am Bolivia trash ugh what is life