chapter 17

A/N: If your answer to the reader question was Danny trying suicide... you were......

*Danny's POV*

I walked into the bathroom, and punched the mirror as hard as I could I watched it shatter and fall to the ground, I just imagined the shattered glass pieces were what I had left falling, dying, and being GONE.

I walked out to the lounge and grabed a bottle of Jack Daniels and chugged it, than a bottle of Fireball, than a 12 pack of beer, than the remainder of alcohol we had, I was very very very very drunk I couldn't even walk, I just stayed in the spot I was in, amd smoked all my smokes. Than I passed out.

*Elli's POV*

"hey Ben, can I go to check on Danny I think I owe him an apology, I said yeah yeah, when he said love you" I asked, Ben replied "ya sure thing knowing Danny he's probaly drinking" "ok bye bye, see you later" I said, and he said "ok bye call me" I nodded and headed to the bus, when I got there I saw all the alcohol bottles we had broken around the room but no liquid, just to the left of the room laid Danny, passed out. I went to the bathroom, I couldn't even step in, the mirror glass was shattered everywhere, I cried, knowing this was all my fault. I went over to Danny and kneeled beside him and whispered "Danny, I'm sorry, I love you alot." he didn't respond I said it a bit louder, and he still didn't respond, I shook him and he yelled "Fuck Off James" "it's not James its me, Elli, Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I love you alot I was just so worried about Ben, baby I'm so so so sorry." I said, he nodded unable to respond, most likely due to his hangover. I picked him up and and carried him to the couch, and put him down gently, I went to the cupboard and got out some Tylenol 500, I gave it to him he took it gratefully and swallowed it with water, he asked "where is everyone?" "there all at the hospital with Ben, and yesterday they were preforming your show, Finn sung for you and Alexandria played Guitar for Ben." he nodded and shut his eyes to sleep.

*Danny's POV*

I was woken up by who I thought was James " Fuck Off James" " it's not James its me, Elli, Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean ro hurt you, I love you alot I was just so worried about Ben, baby I'm so so so sorry." Elli said to me, I nodded unable to respond my head hurt so so much, the alcohol didn't help me forget anything I remember it more clearly if anything, she picked me up and put me on the couch, she went to the cupboard and got some sort of pill, she handed it to me with some water I took it gratefully, I asked "where is everyone?" " there all at the hospital with Ben, and yesterday they were preforming your show, Finn sung for you and Alexandria played Guitar for Ben." I nodded. My sleepiness took over my body I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*Elli's POV*

I unlocked my phone and dialled Ben's number

Ben-Hello?

Elli-hi.

Ben-oh hai, how's Danny?

Elli-he's bad, he drank all of the alcohol, and punched the mirror again.

Ben- I think we need to get shatter proof glass

Elli-I think so

Ben-the doctor said I can come home tonight, no shows for 3 weeks though

Elli-oh ok, are you on any pain killers or drugs?

Ben-yeah, I am I'm on this really strong Tylenol and something else I don't know what though

Elli-ok, that means no alcohol, that's also good for Dan Dan

Ben- yeah

Elli-what time should I come pick you up?

Ben- bout an hour or so, I've got to go talk to you later

Elli-ok, I'll be there in a hour, ok see you soon

Ben-bye bye

Elli-bye

I hung up.

I decided I should clean up the bathroom and get that shatter proof mirror. I picked up a broom,dustpan, cleaners, and a big garbage bag. I first picked up the broken bottles than sprayed the floor with some stain remover and kinda washed it, but it's carpet so what can you do, than I went to the bathroom and cleaned up the glass, 'as long as I'm in here might as well clean the whole room, hell I'll clean the whole bus' I thought to myself, than I made my way to the back lounge, and finally I rented a steam vacuum thingy. After the bus was really clean I went to the fridge and got some apple juice or what I thought was apple juice, it was piss from Ben's prank fuck I went to the toilet and spit it out, than threw the container away. I checked the time, it has been a hour time to go pickup Ben, I went up to Zuse and asked "can you drive this to the hospital, Ben and the others are there?" "Of course I can". With that we drove off to the hospital, when we got there I went in got everyone, got all of Ben's medication,prescriptions, crutches, and signed him out. When we got on the bus they all noticed I clean, I smiled proudly than asked "who wants to come with me to buy a new mirror? "I do" Finn said, with that I told Zuse the address of a mall and we went shopping for a new mirror, groceries, and of course clothes we are at a mall after all, the only people staying on the bus were Danny, Ben, and Cam.

^^^^^^^^^^

A/N:I know it's a short chapter, I'm almost at 300 reads thanks so much it was yesterday when I hit 200 now I have around 260 thank a lot, don't forget to share, comment, and last but defiantly not least vote.

See you next chapter.

😃