Chapter 20

*Danny's POV*

I woke up really sore, I look beside me amd Elli's not there. I check the back lounge and there she is next to Ben passed out. I have a real craving for alcohol, I decide it's bar time, I put on my boots and head out. Cam asked where I was going I told him the bar.

*Elli's POV*

I woke up sore as fuck, I was in a really awkward position with Ben, I had my legs around his shoulders and his arms were on my ass, I lauged and got up. I went to mine and Danny's bunk and Danny wasn't there, I went to the lounge and he wasn't there I asked Cam "have you seen Danny?" " yea he's at the bar" he replied I face palmed and went to the nearest bar.

When I got there I saw Danny at the bar talking to some blonde where, I walk over sit next to him order a shot and he turns and says "a drinker huh" I turned to look at him he face palms and laughs, the blonde whore stroked his arm and asked "Who's this gurl" "his girlfriend and who are you" I said and  he kissed me and the blonde whore said "I'm Sunny" I nod and she leaves, I say "really Danny, you can't just run off, I was really worried" "I'm sorry I was craving a drink and there's no drinks on the bus" he says hinting he wants alcohol, we order a round of shots and than a beer, then we walked back to the bus on the way, I saw Tyler I run up behind him and taser him,he jumps and makes a funny noise and turns to me and tasers me back I make a really weird noise and he laughs and Danny comes up looking confused, I introduced them I tell Tyler we have to go be nods and says goodbye. When me and Danny get back to the bus, everyone's up, they all ask "now where have you guys been" "obviously getting some" Alexandria said, we laugh and say "at the bar" "oh in public" Cam says, Danny flips him off and picks me up over his shoulder and takes me to are bunk.

*Danny's POV*

Half an hour after I got to the bar, Elli came amd we had a couple drinks together, than headed back to the bus, on the way there she ran up to some guy and tased him, I was really confused; she than introduced us, it was Tyler, finally we went back to the bus. When we got there they all said "now where have you guys been" "obviously getting some" Alexandria said, we laugh and say "at the bar" "oh in public" Cam says, I flip Jim off than I pick Elli up over my shoulder and take her to the bunk; I tell her "you know how much I love you right?" "no how much" she says being checky, I say "more than words can describe, I know I know it's cheesy but it's true" "I love you too, more than you think" she says, I respond by kissing me deeply, she rolls on top of me and grabs my dick, "I know I can't do this I'm not going to use her'; I quickly pull away and she asks "did I do something wrong?, did I hurt you? I'm sorry" "no no, you didn't I'm just not ready, well yeah I'm ready, but I don't want to use you like I did with other woman" she kissing me softly, and cuddles into my chest and says "wanna go to the movies tonight?" "I'd love to, and after we can go for dinner" I say she nods and heads to the bathroom to look even more perfect.

■■■■■■

A/N: So sorry I haven't updated, I wasn't feeling creative, I'll make another chapter for you guys, almost at 400 reads, thank you so so much.

Much love ♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡