Chapter 53-Little Pink Surprise

*Danny's POV*

I woke up the feeling of a hangover coming on. I got up, walked into the kitchen and got some Advil. I am now a married man, I'm ready to start a better life and put my past behind me. I am not the drunk drug addict man whore man I used to be. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom for a shower. I got out of the shower and dried my hair and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom to see Elli sitting on the bed, "Morning Mrs. Worsnop" I said proudly, She replied "Morning babe, You ready for a honeymoon" "Fuck yeah Let's go." I told her and we left for our honeymoon.

*Three months later Danny's POV*

"Hey babe" I said walking in the door, she replied "He- Danny" "What babe?" I said worry in my voice, she responded with "My water just broke" "oh my god. What do I do. Right stay calm, let's get to the car"

*Elli's POV*

My water just broke and Danny was driving to the hospital. I screamed out in pain, the contractions were starting. As soon as we go in the hospital Danny put me in his arms and got a doctor. The baby is three days late. The doctor took Danny and I into a room, Danny had to change into the same type of thing as the doctors, and I had to wear a hospital gown. They kept telling me to take deep breaths, I did so, then they told me to push, I pushed and screamed out in pain. Danny was holding my hand the whole time, "Just one more push" the doctor told me, I nodded and pushed as hard as I could. The doctor took our baby too check her. "Congrats on a perfectly healthy girl. Do you have a name yet" The doctor said handing me my baby, "Yes actually, we're naming her Jordyn Rose Worsnop" I said proudly. After holding her for a while Danny held her. After that Jamie, Myca, Sam, and all of the AA boys came and visited, "what's her name?" Myca asked, Ben replied "Anus I bet" "No Ben we told you we were not naming her that, we named her Jordyn Rose Worsnop." Danny told everyone. After visiting for an hour everyone left and the doctor took Jordyn to the nursery. I feel asleep right after the doctor took Jordyn.

A/N: Sorry for not updating been really busy lately. I skipped the honeymoon because I didn't know what to do for it. There is only going to be one more chapter. Than the book is ending. I will be doing a sequel, I will announce the name later today, I am going to finish this book today, so watch for the sequel. Love you all and thanks for reading all the way to the end!!