Chapter 35-Leaving

*Elli's POV*

 I woke up naked next to Kian, than I remembered about last night, I quickly put some clothes on and grabbed my bag, went into the bathroom, grabbed my stuff, than woke up Kian and said "Kian, we need to leave, I can't tour with Asking Alexandria anymore" I felt the tears forming, I blinked them back, he nodded and went to get his stuff, I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote " I can't deal with  the Asking Alexandria tour life, me and Kian are leaving, please do not try to contact me, I'm gone for good, after last night, it's clear Danny doesn't want to change for our sake, do not try and find me either , P.S I'm pregnant with Danny's child, Love Elli." luckily no one was up, shortly after Kian came out, we left leaving everyone that I cared about behind, I haven't told anyone I was pregnant with Danny's kid. He did have sex with me, but it was a secret.

*Danny's POV*

I laid in my bunk replaying last night, I truly am a monster, I threw everything I ever cared about away. I remember seeing her with Kian, when I came back cuddled into each other naked. I can't believe what I did. I'm going to apologise for everything. I walked out to the front lounge to see Ben holding a piece of paper crying, he turns his head to see me, he stands up and grabs me by my shirt and punches me "way to fucking go, she left us because of you fucking idiot" Ben yelled between sobs, I responded "who left us" "Elli, and she's pregnant with your fucking child too!" Ben yelled more angry than sad. I stood there confused, than I remembered, we had sex after we made up last time, I didn't use protection fuck. "oh shit, we need to call her" I said worrying, Ben than handed me a note I read it, it said " I can't deal with the Asking Alexandria tour life, me and Kian are leaving, please do not try to contact me, I'm gone for good, after last night, it's clear Danny doesn't want to change for our sake, do not try and find me either , P.S I'm pregnant with Danny's child, Love Elli." I cried, pain hitting me like a fucking truck, I went into my bunk and replayed the note, reading it in her beautiful warm voice angel like. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I feel into a sleep, I dreamed about her beautiful face.

*Elli's POV*

When I told Kian, he was mad, now he understands. He told me "you need to stay with Danny, or at least give him another chance, think say you were him, and your girlfriend just left and left you a note saying you were pregnant with his child how would you feel" "mad, sad, more sad than mad though. I will go see him at warped tour tomorrow" I said feeling guilty now. We took a cab to the first warped tour spot, I was noticed by a few fans, I signed a few things and chatted. I found a hotel really close to the warped tour spot, I got a room and tried to remember when Asking Alexandria was playing, I remember it was at 12 noon, I set my alarm, got into my pj's and went to bed.

~~~~

A/N: here's a make up chapter, I'm going to write a second chapter and upload it, the ending is coming soon!