Chapter 47-Date Night

*Danny's POV*

I woke up next to Elli, she was still sleeping, I got up and went downstairs to feed Luci. After I fed Luci, I got a text from Myca, (To:Danny: Hey, I have two Stars tickets, but I can't make it, want them for a date with Elli? Make sure you surprise her though! From: Myca) I replied (To:Myca: Yeah, sure. And will do, I'll buy her a jersey too ;). From: Danny) I turned my phone off and wrote a note for Elli, "Morning babe, I went to the store to get some food, I'll be back soon, Love your sexy fucking Fiance Danny" I put it on the fridge and grabbedmy keys and got in my car. I started the car, and decided to get food so it didn't look suspisious, I also decided to get her some flowers. I pulled into the grociery store parking lot and got a shopping cart.

*Elli's POV*

I woke up to Luci licking my face, I turn over to kiss Danny, but he's not there. I walk downstairs, Luci following behind, I find a note on the fridge; It says "Morning babe, I went to the store to get some food, I'll be back soon, Love your sexy fucking Fiance Danny" I laugh at Dannys choice of words, and go to the couch to watch some TV. After a while Danny got back, he had something behind his back, I asked "what do you have there?" "this" he said and pulled a boquet of roses from behind his back, I ran over to him and hugged and kissed him, he smiled and gave them to me, I went into the kitchen and got a vase and put the flowers in it. I walked over to Danny and wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his arms on my waist and we looked each other in the eyes for a moment, Danny spoke up "how about I take you on a date my love" "sounds good pretty boy" I responded causing Danny to smile. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed something than threw it at me, it was a Dallas Stars jersey. I asked  "we going to the game tonight?" "we sure are" he responded. I put on the Jersey and followed Danny upstairs. Soon we we ready to head to the game. We watch the Stars win against the Toronto Maple Leaves, they won 7-1. We went home and I went straight to the bedroom, soon Danny came in and snaked his arms around me; I fell asleep tracking his tattoos.

♢♢♢♢♢♢

A/N:Yay I updated, and that stars game was the other day. Please vote comment and maybe just maybe share?