Chapter 37-Ultra sound

*Elli's POV*

I got off stage and went over to Danny and gave him a kiss, than told him to follow me to the hotel I was at, I walked in and greeted Kian. I told them I was going for a shower so just chat, I went in for my shower.

*Kian's POV*

Elli and Danny came back hand in hand, It hurt to know she didn't mean it when she said I love you, I was snapped out of my thoughts by Elli saying she was going for a shower.  Danny broke the silence by saying "I know you fucked her" "wait what" I responded, he said "I know you fucked my girlfriend while we were dating" I nodded and we moved on, we stared to talk about hockey. Than Elli came out, Danny asked if he could shower and Elli told him he could.

*Danny's POV*

Elli got off stage and came over to me and gave me a kiss, than she told me to follow her to her hotel room. We walked in hand and hand, she greeted Kian, than told us to get to know each other better whilst she takes a shower. She walked in and it was silent for a while, I broke the silence by saying "I know you fucked her" "wait what" he responded, I said  "I know you fucked my girlfriend while we were dating" he nodded and we moved on, we started to talk about hockey. Soon Elli came out looking sexy, I asked if I could have a shower she said I could, I went into the bathroom and had my shower. After my shower we said goodbye to Kian and left to go to the ultra sound place, we got a cab there.

*Elli's POV*

After Danny's shower we said our goodbyes to Kian, than got a cab to the ultra sound place. "I'm really sorry babe, you don't know, after our last warped show tomorrow I want you to come stay with me for a bit, hell maybe even live with me" , I responded "don't be sorry, and yeah I'd love to live with you, lets just live in your house for a bit, than find a house together". We got there and Danny paid the driver, I walked into the place and went to the desk and said "I'm Elli, for 2pm" the lady at the desk said "ah yes, just wait the doctor will call you when he's ready" I nodded and me and Danny sat down. "how do you know it's not Kian's baby, and what if he killed it" "it's not, we used protection, and I wouldn't let that happen" I told him. The doctor came out and said "Elli" "that's me" I said standing up, Danny grabbed my hand and we followed the doctor, he asked "first baby" "yes" Danny and I responded, than the doctor asked "are you the dad" "yes I am" Danny responded proud, the doctor asked more questions like: do/have you had any std's? or are you fertile?. We answered the questions and the doctor wrote stuff down, than asked me to lay down, he put cold gel on my stomach, than put the machine thing on my stomach, he figured out I'm 3 weeks, the gender could not be certain yet, but it might be a girl. After that Danny and I went out for dinner, we went to a bar and grill, Danny didn't have any alcohol seeing as of what happened, I had water seeing as I was pregnant. Than we headed to my hotel room to get my stuff, I told Kian I was staying with AA, and told him the time and place of warped tour, than told him after that I was going to live with Danny, I told him I'd keep in touch. As soon as I got on the bus, I was greeted by everyone hugging me and saying your back and stuff like that. I chatted for a bit than said my good nights and got in my pj's and went to bed, soon Danny climbed in with me and we said our I love you's and went to bed.

~~~~

A/N: that's all enjoy. like the story so far if so leave a vote or comment, and a share is always nice <3333