Chapter 33-Missing

*Elli's POV*

I guess my nap turned into a deep sleep, I was awoken by Ben saying "wake the fuck up, were in Seattle bitch" "excuse me who are you calling a bitch, bitch" I said jokingly, we both laughed, than I got up and went over to Kian and asked "did you put the video up?" "yes I did, and the fans love you, like I do" he said, I blushed when he said love you, like I do, I responded "aw I love you too" we hugged, than I heard the bus door slam shut, I look and see Danny is no where in sight, I guess he walked in at the wrong moment. I sat down with Kian and he said "I'm sorry, it's all my fault that he left" "no it's not, don't blame yourself, he just walked in at the wrong time, and he'll be back soon".

4 hours had passed and Danny was still no where to be found, we've called time and texted him many times but we haven't got any response, Kian still thinks it's his fault.

*Danny's POV*

I woke up early and took my shower, and got dressed and did my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and into the main lounge. As soon as I walked in I heard Elli talking to Kian she said "aw I love you too" than they hugged, I stormed out of the bus; slamming the door behind me. I went to the most dangerous part of town, I got a bunch of drugs, from stuff you can snort to stuff you inject into yourself, after I did all of the drugs I had, I went to the bar, I drank, and drank, and drank, until I forgot why I was drinking, soon the room was spinning and I was very dizzy. I checked my phone, I had 50 missed calls, and 90 text messages, I ignored them and went back to drinking, soon I felt like I was going to vomit, I stumbled to the bathroom and threw up, than went back to drinking. I went outside and found another drug dealer and got more drugs, I did them all, than sat in a alley and smoked all my cigarettes, than took a little nap.

*Elli's POV*

3 more hours passed and Danny still hasn't shown up, he even missed sound check, the show was in an hour and he needed to be there, I was crying, I said  "Danny could be dead in an alley for all we know" "stop Elli, I know Danny, he's probably at a friends or at a bar" Ben said trying to calm me down, I nodded and cuddled into Kian.

It was time for my show and Danny still hasn't shown, at this point I was really worried, I went on stage and preformed, when I got off stage there stood Danny looking like shit, he was slurring his words, he couldn't even stand. He was intoxicated more than ever I looked at him and said "what in the fuck were you fucking thinking, that was a fucking dumb move, do you even care about how worried we were" "Bitch, bitch, bitch is all you do" Danny said slurring his words I shook my head disappointed in him. I slapped him in the face and yelled "do you fucking care, you could have fucking killed you're self, fucking twat, Danny that's what you are, a fucking dumb twat" "Damn Danny, you're over your head that was a fucking dumb move" James said, Danny responded "well fuck you all" Danny took another swig of his Jack Daniels. That's when they preformed the worst show ever.

~~~~~~~

A/N: OHH DANNY'S DONE IT NOW, vote comment, and share. love you all -JQ